At0mikal
Character Name
At0mikal
Discord
At0mic#6706
MC Username: At0mikal

DiscordTag: Atomikal#6706

Timezone: PST

Which form of media are you experienced in? Describe your capabilities. I am experienced in film making and a bit into photo editing, i'm a high school student thats taken film class for two years and am going onto my third next year.

Please list all the softwares/applications/tools you are proficient with that relates to the form of media you are experienced in. I am proficient in Adobe Premier, adobe after effects, and photo shop, a bit of Filmora as well.

Have you previously worked with others as part of a team? Please briefly describe your experiences. I used to work for a minecraft role play team named Something Entertaining, they eventually died but a few more studios popped up that I joined, eventually I grew out of those and now just focus on my editing. My experience in those studios allowed me to try writing and other things but mostly editing which helped me to grow in skills- i've also been on Media team before on FRP, i'm just trying to return.

Link your portfolio here. Please include as many works of your own as possible. Some of this work is older than others but they all are a great way to start they also have some good FRP history in them

BlueJaeeb

Application
Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204
+1 They clearly have the experience. Not only that, but they are a very friendly player from what I have gathered by interacting with them. Experienced and friendly??? Nothing better.

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
Pending, Will contact you shortly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiepod