Athalos' First, but not latest Note - The Death of Asher Athalos'. 8 A.C. [Updated for RP Reasonings].

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
1599270981828.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Asher's death would be announced, Upon the hanging of Asher Athalos. They would take his belongings, leaving the soul perish, an awful death.
-
*A book would be on Asher's satchel explaining the majority of his life, explaining what happened and why this happened and what he wanted to happen.*
-
"I didn't want to die as a hero, yet Live long enough to see myself become the Villain " - 'The Blade Athalos' Last serious words, 20th of the Bloodmoon, 8 A.C
-
"May I have one last cookie?" - Asher's actual last words.
-
"What the world failed to realize that the Villain Is always the victim whose story was never told." - The note said.
-
*The end of Asher' Athalos, May his soul cleanse from the rain, for all the crimes he has done.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Auriel

aka Auriel
Reaction score
Character Name
Kaeledyn Ark'ael Veza
Discord
Auriel#7777
"An Arsonist. Vagabond. Murderer. That a man has these unholy words applied to them outside the confines of warfare; truly the most abhorrent." An elf creaked, their back slowing them down as he moved past the publication.

Koodini

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Koodini
Character Name
Valeska Monroe
Discord
kaden#5255
"He does realize we just saw him as a fool, yes? He doesn't deserve a villain title." Valeska Monroe smiled as the man was hung in front of his eyes. You don't attack a man's mother and get away with it.

OP
Darken

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
- A h r's de th woul ann u ced, U on t e hang g o' A h r Athalos. They w u d ke h s bel gi gs, le in t e s ul per h, an aw l de th.
-
*A book would be on Asher's satchel explaining the majority of his life, explaining what happened and why this happened and what he wanted to happen.*
-
"E' d d 't w t to ie a a h ro, yet L ve l ng en gh t see myse be me t e V lain " - 'Th Bl de Ath los' La t ser us w ds, 20h o' th Bl odmoon, 8 A.C
-
" y I ve o e l co ie?" - As er's ac al l st wor.
-
"W t th w ld f led to rea e t t th Vil n Is alw s the v tim wh se st ry w s ever t d." - The ote s ai d
-
*T e en of Asher' A ha os, M y h1s s0ul cle nse f om the ra- in, or a l te cri es he as ---*

The note being penned on the 20th of Bloodmoon, 8 A.C.
A male, going by the name of Ilus Casares' Athalos' happened to find the note in one of the libraries with the title 'Asher Athalos, The crimes documented of his past.' with a supposed 'real' documented crimes of his,
"Hmm, Quite Interesting I must say for someone to have found such an old note." 'I.C.A' said, with the owner of the library not being there; He proceeded to take the book of the documented crimes and the very dusty note. "Seems like the owner of the library did not care for such note." He said, walking along the roads heading to his lovely home to fully read it.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to
@Koodini you're the only king in my books lol
uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum