Username
Pyrias
Character Name
Morwen | Becky Buckley
Discord
Pyrias#0887
image1-modified.png

image2.png
Following the events that occurred on the 22nd of the First Moon in 102 AC, I will be taking my leave to depart upon a pilgrimage for at least two years. While I will be able to be reached via bird - I request that the people of both Enarion and Zhul do not seek me out unless it is urgent. The only people that I will allow to reach me without it being urgent are the following: Riki, Enania, Inaya, Iluvatar, Eriar, Minsheng, and the young vort Aen, Mirion. During my pilgrimage, I will be seeking clarity and peace of mind alongside strengthening the bonds of my faith in the Stars of Eternity.

Until then, Iluvatar vort Aen will be entrusted with guiding his younger sister, Mirion vort Aen, to substitute in my absence alongside the aid of Eriar vort Limlugnîn.

eon ae uthril

Lady Regent,
Morwen Isilmë

image1.png

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
THE ELF.
Discord
woot#4467
Eriar had sat down on the steps in his forge, taking the mithril and steel circlet from his head so he could wipe his forehead with his sleeve.
A soft smile formed on his lips as he looked at the craft that laid upon the anvil, finished and ready for use.

“Let’s see.”
The elven sailor then began to read the missive he had been delivered, the smiths gloves tainted the paper with ash before it was moved to the desk.
“Alright.”

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiepod