ASSEMBLY OF THE VELNARI

City of Nex

Nation Leader
Reaction score

16th of the Axcan Mitl, 70 AC

As the winds of time blow on, so must the rebuilding of the Velnari people throughout the lands of Zhul. Change is imminent upon our people, yet change is the key to our success and addressing what that change will be. It is time for a gathering of all the Velnari across the lands to come and bring their concerns to the government and for the government to address a variety of issues that have arisen over the years of our return. Our roots have regrown, yet it is time for us to stretch them out further into the soil of our homeland.

The topics of discussion will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Regarding; expansion of the Nexican economy
- Regarding; establishment of written law; the Lexicon of the Nahueti and all that it will include.
- Addressing; the duty of citizens to serve in the military.
- Addressing; expansion of the city which is on the horizon.

At the end of the assembly, foreigners and denizens alike are allowed to bring their issues, ideas, and concerns before the Chieftains of Nex and the High Priestess. Invitations are extended to the leaders of every nation and kingdom. After the assembly, there will be the first official Tlatchi game practice for all to witness.

[[OOC: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6TH, 5:00 PM EST//9:00 PM GMT]]
Penned and Signed,
Yoliliztli of Iyelitzin

High Priestess of Nex
Chieftains of Nex

Last edited:

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
A marked dwarf nodded upon reading the missive

"Let's hope Ahuizotl or Atzi are there, Dreams guiding."

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Ahm richer dahn des town, day horn-heads bettah stahrt workin' on der economeh ayf dey want teh pass a singular, rich, fella." He spoke as he read of the assembly.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Jesus how do people gave so much fucking gold ;-;
I was grinding Miner non-stop when there was still a lot of value for steel, gems and mithril. I have also gotten a few golden coins through robbing houses that had unlocked chests.
1636192460221.png

These are still leftovers that I have yet to sell because I kind of retired at this point.

Yeeter54740

Reaction score
I was grinding Miner non-stop when there was still a lot of value for steel, gems and mithril. I have also gotten a few golden coins through robbing houses that had unlocked chests.
View attachment 10573
These are still leftovers that I have yet to sell because I kind of retired at this point.
;-; am poor the economy on frp is broken

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tropic2796