Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
2.png

_Logo.png

1602982995313.png

Hello!
I see you're checking out my post about Art Commissions. I am an Aspiring Animator who's side hustle includes creating character art for those who wish to have their OC's come to life!
For some time now I've been debating making a post to offer character art to those who play FRP. With a little bit of convincing from some friends I've finally decided to do so.
So without further ado.....

$10 Bundle:
- Includes a High Resolution Digital drawing from the Neck & Up
- Fully Colored
-Basic Colored Background.

-Art style of your choice. (Semi-Realistic, Anime-Style, Chibi & So on)
Example:

Laze.PNG

1602983464195.png

REQUIREMENTS for Art Commission.
-Must have Discord
I use discord as a forum of communication between me and the person who desires character art. That way I can send them progress updates on their art. Not to mention this is how we'll be discussing what style of art, what your character looks like and more.
-MUST have the CashApp

This is a digital app much like pay-pal. It's very easy to use and only takes a few buttons to transfer money. This is how I've been doing Art Commission for about a month or two now. If you do not know how to download or work the CashApp I will work with you through Discord and tell you how use it. It's very new user-friendly.
1602984435699.png

1602984465107.png

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
If you're Interested in getting some Character Art done please message me on Discord! <3
IGN: Mythri_Studio
Characters: Mythri E. Melodine & Unknown
"Everybody wants to rule the world"
Medieval Gif.gif

I saw Blue Vent

Other Examples of Character art may be shown through Discord. Don't worry I'll work with you!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FadedAway_