Archon Elections - Kingdom of Aellen

The Aellen Kingdom

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Archon Elections

[!]
*A painting of Aellen from 20th of the first moon, 61 A.C.*

The time has come for new opportunities to contribute to the kingdom. It’s election season for Archon!

“What is Archon?”
The Kingdom of Aellen, formerly known as Tor Ascara is a Kingdom based on the ability for one to be able to rise in the ranks. No matter their heritage nor their family’s status before them, if they are dedicated and equipped with the skill one can rise. The Archon position within Aellen is a prime example of such. Serving as the people’s voice, you listen to the concerns of the citizenry and represent them. Throwing events that cater to the people’s wish, helping those who wish to climb themselves. Can you represent, and be the voice others are afraid to use?

“What do I have to do as Archon?”
As Archon, you will serve in the High Council of Aellen for Four years. Within these years you must throw at least one event that caters to the people of Aellen. Along with such, you are expected to help direct people within Aellen, a prime example of such; A Citizen of Aellen is looking to set up a shop or guiLd, you direct them to who can help them. Another example; A Citizen of Aellen is looking to join a Religion, you direct them to who can help. Essentially as Archon, you direct and help those in Aellen. A representative of the people.

“How do I run for Archon?”
Running for Archon is easy! To first, declare yourself as a candidate for Archon you must write up a public parchment declaring such. Within this declaration of Candidacy you must state; Why are you running for Archon? What would you like to do, if you got this Position? What about you is different from another candidate? Then lastly state your name.

Aka write a forum post.
If you need help with how to run message either me or Lorena on discord.
Izzy#6488 or lorena#7689

Recap:
The Archon of Aellen serves as the People’s voice. Sitting on the Upper Council of Aellen they represent not only the wishes but the needs of the people. So long as they do their job well, they will serve for four years time (One month). The beneficiary of this Job is that you will not have to pay taxes during your office, and bragging rights!

Rules:
  1. Anyone of adult age can run for Archon
  2. You must be a citizen of Aellen to run for Archon
  3. You do not have to be of elven descent to run
  4. You cannot have a criminal record

Signed:

Wisdom of Espira

Elder of Dwarven Faith
Bakkar Throrsson Bronzebeard
Princess of Avko

Alice Hadlee
Archdruid of the Druidic Order

Cell2

Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689

ShinitsuKun

Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
(Below this is without the font if you prefer to read it that way)

Saria Fawynn Set her eyes upon the missive on the board
keen to run for archon due, the female quickly took out her inked quill and her perfect
parchment paper as she began jotting down her declaration to make people aware she had come for not
only friendly competition but for a new experience down below on the missive she had written ever so carefully would be

"Citizens of Aellen, I Saria Fwaynn am running for Archon of Aellen, A steward, close friend to all and a local
tavernworker, I pledge my loyalty and time towards Aellen as it is my home and should be your home too my fellow Aellen citizens, let us
together come to the conclusion that I Saria Fawynn will be running."

Her first part towards herself went better than expected as she then continued writing.
"Continuing onto why I would be a successful Archon is I am a very communicational and social person, I will always lend
and suggest to improve here and there with my fellow friends in Aellen and reaching over to over nations such as Hazduun and Promdor,
I have many connections and am willing to use my own time for the benefit of the people. Continuing I believe I have a stance to make Aellen better, a view on most
points people may not have, from improving little things like the nature and cleaning up the city to reform it to it's former-glory and I believe
its the little things that can really make us appreciate life in little bundles, I have many friends in Aellen, and they themselves
have been either saved, or have saved me as something as little as leaving the toast on the fire for too long to not burn it, this is the type of bond
only a trustworthy relationship would have and alike the toasted bread upon the flame I would like to have this type of friendship with the people of Aellen,
Let's all save each others bread before it burns."

She signed off her second paragraph moving onto her future plans for Aellen.
"Now, we move into the actual plans I have for this kingdom if I were to be elected, firstly I would Introduce myself to people
who may not know me as first impressions always count and I would not want to be deemed at rude or ego-centric, after introducing myself we would go to the tavern
and have celebratory drinks, obviously covered by me as my treat,
-
Now, moving onto my actual plans, I would like to make Aellen more popular due to the sudden decrease into citizens fleeing to other nations,
I would like to show them they are not in harms way anymore by throwing a celebratory non-violent party, while all Aellen citizens are invited and whoever they wish to bring
all are invited on the special day to celebrate we are all united once again with peace and harmony, although there will always be bandits we cannot have Strawberry toast without the Strawberry in this case this is Aellen, and the bread which is the rest on enranion"

The female gave a slight nod of the head as once again she used her bread pun clearly loving it.

"What makes me different from other candidates is that I will not beat around the bush I will always be straightforward and supportive one of my
suggestions would be well.. this sucks but this is what you can do to make it better, and that's what I idolise about myself, my honesty and how people adore
and support me for helping them for things like this, as we all deserve to be treated like this, aside from others who may be doing this for the political power, even if I'm
not elected, I will continue to be the active citizen of Aellen and supporting the kingdom with my current roles of being a Steward and a Tavernkeep"

She then signed off...

Saria Fawynn

Saria Fawynn Set her eyes upon the missive on the board
keen to run for archon due, the female quickly took out her inked quill and her perfect
parchment paper as she began jotting down her declaration to make people aware she had come for not
only friendly competition but for a new experience down below on the missive she had written ever so carefully would be
"
Citizens of Aellen, I Saria Fwaynn am running for Archon of Aellen, A steward, close friend to all and a local
tavernworker, I pledge my loyalty and time towards Aellen as it is my home and should be your home too my fellow Aellen citizens, let us
together come to the conclusion that I Saria Fawynn will be running."

Her first part towards herself went better than expected as she then continued writing.
"Continuing onto why I would be a successful Archon is I am a very communicational and social person, I will always lend
and suggest to improve here and there with my fellow friends in Aellen and reaching over to over nations such as Hazduun and Promdor,
I have many connections and am willing to use my own time for the benefit of the people. Continuing I believe I have a stance to make Aellen better, a view on most
points people may not have, from improving little things like the nature and cleaning up the city to reform it to it's former-glory and I believe
its the little things that can really make us appreciate life in little bundles, I have many friends in Aellen, and they themselves
have been either saved, or have saved me as something as little as leaving the toast on the fire for too long to not burn it, this is the type of bond
only a trustworthy relationship would have and alike the toasted bread upon the flame I would like to have this type of friendship with the people of Aellen,
Let's all save each others bread before it burns."

She signed off her second paragraph moving onto her future plans for Aellen.
"Now, we move into the actual plans I have for this kingdom if I were to be elected, firstly I would Introduce myself to people
who may not know me as first impressions always count and I would not want to be deemed at rude or ego-centric, after introducing myself we would go to the tavern
and have celebratory drinks, obviously covered by me as my treat,
-
Now, moving onto my actual plans, I would like to make Aellen more popular due to the sudden decrease into citizens fleeing to other nations,
I would like to show them they are not in harms way anymore by throwing a celebratory non-violent party, while all Aellen citizens are invited and whoever they wish to bring
all are invited on the special day to celebrate we are all united once again with peace and harmony, although there will always be bandits we cannot have Strawberry toast without the Strawberry in this case this is Aellen, and the bread which is the rest on enranion"

The female gave a slight nod of the head as once again she used her bread pun clearly loving it.

"What makes me different from other candidates is that I will not beat around the bush I will always be straightforward and supportive one of my
suggestions would be well.. this sucks but this is what you can do to make it better, and that's what I idolise about myself, my honesty and how people adore
and support me for helping them for things like this, as we all deserve to be treated like this, aside from others who may be doing this for the political power, even if I'm
not elected, I will continue to be the active citizen of Aellen and supporting the kingdom with my current roles of being a Steward and a Tavernkeep"

She then signed off...

Saria Fawynn

Cell2

Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
OOC:
Make sure your application is posted by this Friday, at 10pm EST. The debate will be hosted Saturday, at 5PM EST, in the Aellen courtroom.

Dahlea

Reaction score
Username
Dahlea
Character Name
Nadja, Asmina
Discord
Cassie#0466
To a dying city,

I am not your savior. If this once-glorious nation is to go the way of Fyrmana, let it be known that it has chosen to bury itself. Greed, corruption, and incompetence have been the nails in its coffin. False pride, the lid.

Understand that it is not fate that will rescue Aellen. Only by the hand of the Father of Mercy may we survive. Only by the sweat and blood of His devoted children may we triumph. By His wisdom, we have learned that there is more than one way to be strong.

All things that are dying should be given the choice to accept mercy. This was a lesson taught to me by Vanikath Velam, Lord of Mirrors, favored childe of the Blood Drake. Now it is the final gift I offer unto this fading kingdom.

Accept it if you wish, but do so knowing that you do not deserve it. To the fools who have fought to exclude the proud lineage of Malstyria’s royal family from Aellen’s council in the past, hang your heads in shame. See where your convictions have landed you. Rescind them.

We stand before a precipice of fate. Should you accept Yaen’s mercy, I will be there to teach of His wisdom. To enact His ideals. A humble servant, that is my pledge. Reject it at your peril.

Signed,
Lady Nadja Dragoi, Regent of Malstyria

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6