Archon Elections - Kingdom of Aellen

The Aellen Kingdom

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Archon Elections

[!]
*A painting of Aellen from 20th of the first moon, 31 A.C.*

The time has come for new opportunities to contribute to the kingdom. It’s election season for Archon!

“What is Archon?”
The Kingdom of Aellen, formerly known as Tor Ascara is a Kingdom based on the ability for one to be able to rise in the ranks. No matter their heritage nor their family’s status before them, if they are dedicated and equipped with the skill one can rise. The Archon position within Aellen is a prime example of such. Serving as the people’s voice, you listen to the concerns of the citizenry and represent them. Throwing events that cater to the people’s wish, helping those who wish to climb themselves. Can you represent, and be the voice others are afraid to use?

“What do I have to do as Archon?”
As Archon, you will serve in the High Council of Aellen for Four years. Within these years you must throw at least one event that caters to the people of Aellen. Along with such, you are expected to help direct people within Aellen, a prime example of such; A Citizen of Aellen is looking to set up a shop or guiLd, you direct them to who can help them. Another example; A Citizen of Aellen is looking to join a Religion, you direct them to who can help. Essentially as Archon, you direct and help those in Aellen. A representative of the people.

“How do I run for Archon?”
Running for Archon is easy! To first, declare yourself as a candidate for Archon you must write up a public parchment declaring such. Within this declaration of Candidacy you must state; Why are you running for Archon? What would you like to do, if you got this Position? What about you is different from another candidate? Then lastly state your name.

Aka write a forum post.
If you need help with how to run message either me or Kai on discord.
Izzy#6488 or Kai#1448

Recap:
The Archon of Aellen serves as the People’s voice. Sitting on the Upper Council of Aellen they represent not only the wishes but the needs of the people. So long as they do their job well, they will serve for four years time (One month). The beneficiary of this Job is that you will not have to pay taxes during your office, and bragging rights!

Rules:
  1. Anyone of adult age can run for Archon
  2. You must be a citizen of Aellen to run for Archon
  3. You do not have to be of elven descent to run
  4. You cannot have a criminal record

Signed:

King of Aellen

Owen Aerdant

Wisdom of Espira

High Priest of Droa'Qahna
Jayce Des’nox
Princess of Avko

Archdruid of the Druidic Order

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Wot eff Ay'murdah de new Archon latah on? Shouldn' be 'ard considerin' dere garg force cahn nawt defeat two men!" said the undisguised Baby Bee as he read over the missive.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
[!]
A parchment or several could be found, pressed and neatly pinned with slight ash stains.

To all of Aellen,

In my years of service at your tavern, your clinic, your orphanage and your everyday theatrics- i have come to know you all seemingly individually, whether with the assistance of booze, tears or wounds. When such an opportunity arises to which I can provide the citizens even more laughter, union and civil senselessness- I shall always try to gain such.

With such an opportunity, I think it is more so my responsibility to act out the wishes of the people than to reckless chant out gatherings and galas. However, in my own judgement, and with pocket to spare, I suggest nights of both risk and reward- brotherly competition. We have all seen a ball, a gala, a fair- but such has no melodramas to bring us closer. The fiery ambition of a night of gambling where people both drink, party, down their losses and make their friendships. Even the excitement, yet the dread of a masquerade; unknowing if who you dance with is your sworn enemy or future paramour. Aellen needs no more light bonding, wars bring those together in fear, what Aellen needs is a night of unpredictability- where no matter how fine your dress, one cannot see the night ahead of them and what it holds.

I won't declare myself some gallant hero, or a woman of great piety and service- however, I know my skill to be at one thing, and that is festivities. For a decade I have provided Aellen with the space of drunken bonds, food fights, chatter and life long friendships- and regardless of my victory or loss of the Archon position, I will continue to entertain Aellen for many decades more.

From,
The head of the Haus of Docherte

Magdalenen Of Herte

Or to all those who know me,

‘Cain’

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
[!]
A parchment or several could be found, pressed and neatly pinned with slight ash stains.

To all of Aellen,

In my years of service at your tavern, your clinic, your orphanage and your everyday theatrics- i have come to know you all seemingly individually, whether with the assistance of booze, tears or wounds. When such an opportunity arises to which I can provide the citizens even more laughter, union and civil senselessness- I shall always try to gain such.

With such an opportunity, I think it is more so my responsibility to act out the wishes of the people than to reckless chant out gatherings and galas. However, in my own judgement, and with pocket to spare, I suggest nights of both risk and reward- brotherly competition. We have all seen a ball, a gala, a fair- but such has no melodramas to bring us closer. The fiery ambition of a night of gambling where people both drink, party, down their losses and make their friendships. Even the excitement, yet the dread of a masquerade; unknowing if who you dance with is your sworn enemy or future paramour. Aellen needs no more light bonding, wars bring those together in fear, what Aellen needs is a night of unpredictability- where no matter how fine your dress, one cannot see the night ahead of them and what it holds.

I won't declare myself some gallant hero, or a woman of great piety and service- however, I know my skill to be at one thing, and that is festivities. For a decade I have provided Aellen with the space of drunken bonds, food fights, chatter and life long friendships- and regardless of my victory or loss of the Archon position, I will continue to entertain Aellen for many decades more.

From,

Magdalenen Of Herte

‘Cain’
Baby Bee reads over the parchment as he confirms that It's Cain, who helped fight the slime in Promdor! He wishes to place a vote upon her but he is no Aellen citizen to matter to the council of Aellen.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
[!]

To all of Aellen,

From,

Magdalenen Of Herte

‘Cain’
Aaron has beef with Cain, he hopes she slips and falls in mud!

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Josh Griffinthorn sips his tea, for some reason feeling much better than usual. The hybrid read the missive. "Interesting.."

Flycaster1211

Reaction score
Username
Flycaster123
Character Name
Edward F. Cooper
Discord
~Flycaster1211~#7446
[!] A parchment would be visible for all to see, neatly placed to read from.

To the people of Aellen,

Ever since the recent skirmish with the Kingdom of Calendale, I always thought that I can do everything in my abilities to help protect the people withing our great kingdom, making sure that our city can be as safe as anything in all of Enarion. Since then, I have served in the military and before that, I was just a common man, who worked in fields of wheat and led a simple and quiet life in Overgrove.

Throughout the past few years, Aellen has been struggling, from the point of Calendale’s aggression to the abdication of Queen Lephilia Isilros. The people at that point have been heavily divided not between these events, but with thereselves. With that being said, I don’t want to be Archon to say that I am, I want to be Archon to unify the people in these dark times, to make sure that the needs of the people are respected and to make sure they are happy. Whatever the people need, they only need to ask, many people in Aellen have a voice to be heard, a chance to spark their thoughts out to the city, so I want them to implore those thoughts and ideas out with passion.

Like I stated beforehand, I am just a common man, a man who wants to do more for the people of Aellen. I have lived in Aellen for most of my life, and the community here has provided me with a place to call home, so I want to return that favour and serve the people of Aellen, as Anchor.

From

Edward Foy Cooper

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
[!] A parchment would be visible for all to see, neatly placed to read from.

To the people of Aellen,

Ever since the recent skirmish with the Kingdom of Calendale, I always thought that I can do everything in my abilities to help protect the people withing our great kingdom, making sure that our city can be as safe as anything in all of Enarion. Since then, I have served in the military and before that, I was just a common man, who worked in fields of wheat and led a simple and quiet life in Overgrove.

Throughout the past few years, Aellen has been struggling, from the point of Calendale’s aggression to the abdication of Queen Lephilia Isilros. The people at that point have been heavily divided not between these events, but with thereselves. With that being said, I don’t want to be Archon to say that I am, I want to be Archon to unify the people in these dark times, to make sure that the needs of the people are respected and to make sure they are happy. Whatever the people need, they only need to ask, many people in Aellen have a voice to be heard, a chance to spark their thoughts out to the city, so I want them to implore those thoughts and ideas out with passion.

Like I stated beforehand, I am just a common man, a man who wants to do more for the people of Aellen. I have lived in Aellen for most of my life, and the community here has provided me with a place to call home, so I want to return that favour and serve the people of Aellen, as Anchor.

From

Edward Foy Cooper
Baby Bee reads over the publicly neat parchment, He chuckles as he finishes reading it and starts mumbling to himself (As to not get himself in trouble, once more): "Yer' a fokin common Ascari of weak blood, As worthless as the common Aellenite. No man deserves of such yet ye' would be of an easy target to hunt. Those whom are recognized as the strongest Ascari such as Nardual Aeleth or The Order of Lumithiel's finest fighters and leaders deserve the title of Archon, Mayor of Aellen." Baby Bee leaves as he, does in fact, recognize whom Edward is from the old times of tor ascara - yet he knows of him not worthy of such a rare time whom not many people have achieved.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
Declarations of Candidacy ends on Friday (9/10/21)

Cell2

Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
[!]
Sheets of wrinkled papers would be pinned to various posts around Aellen.

To the Citizens of Aellen,

As Archon, I want to continue where our last Archon left off and to continue being the voice of our people. To be able to make sure that all the people's concerns and ideas are heard. I believe I can and will help bring peace more within our city. With laughter, games, and many other activities, I’ll help us grow closer as a kingdom and the bond we’ll create will make us better and stronger than ever.

If I were chosen as the Archon, I shall bring upon many lavish gatherings and events. Not just balls, gatherings where the people get to speak to out what they think, how they’re feeling about the government and any decisions they may disagree with. This will better help with getting the city's people to be more involved with the government and will help itself improve overtime. Though not just this, I have plenty of more ideas of what I shall help make happen, with my leadership and guidance in this position, I know I can make Aellen as a whole better. So forth, I aim for us as a kingdom to help thrive bigger and better than it has before. I will ensure that’ll happen if I become Archon, and that is a promise.

I’ve lived in Aellen all my life, and have dabbled with many of what the kingdom has to offer, such as joining religions, and stewardess roles. I am very able to show around newer citizens, get them settled within Aellen and help them with anything they may need. I believe I am well fit for this position and that I can help Aellen and it's people thrive even better, if chosen.

Signed, Alice Hadlee

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
[!]

As Archon, I want to continue where our last Archon left off and to continue being the voice of our people. To be able to make sure that all the people's concerns and ideas are heard. I believe I can and will help bring peace more within our city. With laughter, games, and many other activities, I’ll help us grow closer as a kingdom and the bond we’ll create will make us better and stronger than ever.

If I were chosen as the Archon, I shall bring upon many lavish gatherings and events. Not just balls, gatherings where the people get to speak to out what they think, how they’re feeling about the government and any decisions they may disagree with. This will better help with getting the city's people to be more involved with the government and will help itself improve overtime. Though not just this, I have plenty of more ideas of what I shall help make happen, with my leadership and guidance in this position, I know I can make Aellen as a whole better. So forth, I aim for us as a kingdom to help thrive bigger and better than it has before. I will ensure that’ll happen if I become Archon, and that is a promise.

I’ve lived in Aellen all my life, and have dabbled with many of what the kingdom has to offer, such as joining religions, and stewardess roles. I am very able to show around newer citizens, get them settled within Aellen and help them with anything they may need. I believe I am well fit for this position and that I can help Aellen and it's people thrive even better, if chosen.

Signed, Alice Hadlee
"Who is this person?" questioned Baby Bee as he finished reading over the public parchment.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
[!]

Signed, Alice Hadlee
Aaron would simply contemplate the parchment, unfortunately having absolutely no idea who this person is.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss