Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Archon Election
“For a New Era!”
-Bob the Elven Fisher!

[!]
Above would be a painting of Tor Ascara in the Winter, 15 A.C

A Piece of Parchment would be delivered to the residency of those residing within the Kingdom of Aellen. The same Parchment could be seen hanging around the walls in the Kingdom.
It said:

The citizenry of Aellen now is the time for a New Era. The past few years have had ever-changing outcomes. The change in Leadership, Welcoming Queen Aelrie as she Ascended the Throne. Within this change of Leadership, comes new opportunities for yourself. Rise in the ranks just as your forefathers and mothers, run for Archon of Aellen today.

“What is Archon?”

The Kingdom of Aellen, formerly known as Tor Ascara is a Kingdom based on the ability for one to be able to rise in the ranks. No matter their heritage nor their family’s status before them, if they are dedicated and equipped with the skill one can rise. The Archon position within Aellen is a prime example of such. Serving as the people’s voice, you listen to the concerns of the citizenry and represent them. Throwing events that cater to the people’s wish, helping those who wish to climb themselves. Can you represent, and be the voice others are afraid to use?

“What would I have to do as Archon?”
As Archon, you will serve in the High Council of Aellen for Four years. Within these years you must throw at least one event that caters to the people of Aellen. Along with such, you are expected to help direct people within Aellen, a prime example of such; A Citizen of Aellen is looking to set up a shop or guiLd, you direct them to who can help them. Another example; A Citizen of Aellen is looking to join a Religion, you direct them to who can help. Essentially as Archon, you direct and help those in Aellen. A representative of the people.

“How do I run for Archon?”

Running for Archon is easy! To first, declare yourself as a candidate for Archon you must write up a public parchment declaring such. Within this declaration of Candidacy you must state; Why are you running for Archon? What would you like to do, if you got this Position? What about you is different from another candidate? Then lastly state your name.

Aka write a Forum post.
If you need help with how to run message me on Discord:
MythriStudio#4333

Recap:
The Archon of Aellen serves as the People’s voice. Sitting on the Upper Council of Aellen they represent not only the wishes but the needs of the people. So long as they do their job well, they will serve for four years time (One month). The beneficiary of this Job is that you will not have to pay taxes during your office, and bragging rights!

Rules and Notes:
Anyone of the age of Adult-Age can run for Archon.
You must be a Citizen of Aellen to Run for Archon
You do NOT have to be of Elven descent to run.
You cannot have a Criminal record.

Signed:

Queen of Aellen
Queen Aelrie

Wisdom of Espira

Elathion
Gnorf

Mythri Aerdant

BluSensei

Application
Reaction score
Username
BluSensei
Character Name
Garrik Wysacan
Discord
BluSensei#8449
Hello, Dear Citizens of Aellen,
I’m Garrik Wysacan and I am running for the Archon Position.​

As Archon, I want to see Aellen thrive and grow to be the great nation everyone knows it is. I would do this by taking the suggestions from the citizens and put in all of my effort to make those suggestions a reality. Everyone’s ideas are different and unique. Again, my goal is to make the city grow and I’ll make sure everyone’s voice is heard. The first thing I’ll focus on is to help the queen get settled into her new job as the leader. Following that, I would ensure that jobs will be accessible for citizens that are in need of work whether it is working for the clinic, or working for the research team. Something to get the citizens moving in order to make this nation grow.
I’ll be a good fit for Archon because I am not a person who will just sit down, say I will do something, and never do it. When I put my mind into doing something, it will get done and it will get done correctly. I will put in the work to make sure everyone’s input is heard and work on making the suggestions happen. I have had great opportunities in Aellen; being apart of the military, and also apart of the Iron Shepards Guild and now I wanna help other citizens to do the same.
Hopefully, I have your vote and I wish the best of luck to the other candidates!
Thank you,
Garrik Wysacan

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
As Archon, I want to see peace fall upon Enarion and free ale in the taverns! I'am an honest man and will show equal rights to all of Aellen. If I was to get this position I will give free ale. There will be less taxes and bigger homes. I will be a good fit as Archon because I know what it feels to be lonely, and spat on by the world. I feel I have a great experience with this already, as I was the last king of Ordheim. So vote for me today, and maybe you will get a free ale and bigger homes.
Thank you,
Ubbe Bloodaxe

Sixbyte

Reaction score
As Archon, I want to see peace fall upon Enarion and free ale in the taverns! I'am an honest man and will show equal rights to all of Aellen. If I was to get this position I will give free ale. There will be less taxes and bigger homes. I will be a good fit as Archon because I know what it feels to be lonely, and spat on by the world. I feel I have a great experience with this already, as I was the last king of Ordheim. So vote for me today, and maybe you will get a free ale and bigger homes.
Thank you,
Ubbe Bloodaxe
+1 He is the best Aellen player

ItzIzzyKat

Reaction score
To the citizens of Aellen,

My name is Isabel and I’m re-running for Archon.​

I am running for Archon to continue being the voice of the people. I have greatly enjoyed my time as Archon and want to continue being the voice of the citizens like I have in the past.

Hosting more events is one of my priorities to help newer citizens get settled into our prosperous and grand kingdom. Some ideas are a job fair, which I am currently working to host. Other activities including festivals, I want to make sure everyone’s ideas are heard within the council and possibly acted upon. Bringing the kingdom together and continuing to let the kingdom strive is a goal I wish to achieve if I can continue being the Archon. I also wish to be helpful within the council, volunteering in any way I am able to and ensure that Aellen can prosper in peace that welcomes all into our kingdom.

Being the first Archon in Aellen allowed me to have the experience already for Archon. With being in the Archon position, I also work for the Order of Azure as the Gwaithor rank. I have spent years within Aellen and try to help in any way I can.

I wish you are able to trust me in leading the people’s voices within the council.

Thank you,
Isabel

OOC Note: More movie nights!​

Last edited:

KytilSeren

Reaction score
Username
KytilSeren
Character Name
Zayde Caladern
Discord
KytilSeren#5386
For context, I am posting this because I feel like this might be a good way for character development. If you do not like the ideas I propose, feel free to not vote for me.

To the people of Aellen,

My name is Zayde Caladern and I am seeking to be considered for the office of Archon.

Why do you seek to be an Archon?
The job of the Archon is to uphold the laws of our fair nation while also being there for the people. I have not been too active in the city's guard, but the people deserve to have a person who is willing to hold public gatherings to further give the common man a voice in the government. Even with the recent passing of King Nardual and his successor-Queen Aelrie-in power, I do not see a government that is willing to see the will of the people be made into reality. This is also further empathized by the plight of the people who have helped to restore Griffin's Roost after decades of misuse and the political conflict that had occurred-though this had not escalated into outright civil war. If I am elected into the position of Archon, I will attempt to establish a yearly Public Court where the people will be granted assembly to voice concerns within the government and issue constructive criticism.

What sets you apart from the rest of the candidates?
What sets me apart is not the ideas of deconstructive policies or favoritism of those with power. What I wish to do is give the people a choice on how to truly embrace a democratic policy while also enabling those less fortunate to speak out against policies that do not favor both parties.

OOC: I wish to give the people the choice of assembling in a public gathering and voicing concerns about nearly any topic such as War Taxations, Policy on City Upkeep, or even issues relating to political instability. Only on the premise of constructive criticism, however.

I do hope you allow me the chance to be an Archon.

Thank you,
- Zayde Caladern

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neffie