isl6an_S3T
BlueJaeeb
_nitsua
J0ts

Application Trials [3/∞]
HeyKaii
BluSensei
JapanSimp_

App-Team Applications are open! If you’re interested they’ll continue to be open until the 8th of August, each application will be gone through as they come in!

1659593856851.png

APP STATISTICS

July’s Top Three

1ST PLACE: BluSensei - 49
2ND PLACE: JapanSimp_ - 32
3RD PLACE: isl6an_S3T - 21

TOTAL: 177 Applications

Accepted:
53.7%
Denied:
46.3%

1659593908364.png

APP UPDATES

Quota

If you aren’t aware already, the Application Team has a quota, it started at 3% of apps, then increased to 4%, but that has changed. How quota works now has been completely refreshed. Instead of a percentage I have replaced it with a number of apps. Team members are now expected to do a minimum 4 applications a week, making it 16 applications a month at the least amount. The reason for this is the amount of applications and application members we have at the moment compared to the past has decreased. With that being said, having only 4% of say 150 apps is extremely low amount and to prevent the majority of the work going on one person I've implemented this into the quota system.

Guidance

Guidance's have been around for a while, ever since Nomads were first implemented. Guidance is when AT’s show around and teach new players the basics of the server. In an effort to try to better integrate New players, I've added guidance as now required part of AT. How this works is once the player is accepted by the AT, the AT is to send them a message asking the player for a good time to set up, so they can show them around the server and teach them the basics. The player can deny the guidance request if the New player isn't up to it or has there own plans, but it is always there as an option for the player and they're always welcome to request it.

Whitelist Application Updates

If you haven't noticed already the Whitelist Application has been updated majorly. It has been made easier by a landslide! The Application was updated to remove the first scenario question, made Age a required part of the application, and changed the Metagaming and Powergaming questions to multiple choice. There was one recent change to it though, this was the removal of the Metagaming and Powergaming being multiple choice. The reasoning for this was there was an issue where New Players couldn’t go back and change their answers for it if they had chosen the incorrect option. Reverting it back to the original questions fixed this issue, so this means New Players are back to writing their own definitions!

1659593896040.png

COMMUNITY EVENTS

Community event's is a branch made under AT made up of Application members and some Community Members. Our aim is to create events for the community to enjoy. AT has hosted many events, whether it’d be in game or not. Some past events include The Valentine's festival, Nomad Trick or Treat, The Talent Show, Movie Nights, Game Nights and many more. Most events having to do with Nomads, ATs have been behind the planning!

What events would you like to see?

Lately community events have been on a bit of a hold, but I do hope to bring it back within the coming months, so I pose the question to you all. What events do you want to see from AT? I want to be able to produce quality events that the community will enjoy, so I want to know what kind of events you all would like to see. Your suggestion can be an in game event from the Nomads or an out of game and in the Discord. To suggest one you can either comment it down below or send me a message through Discord.

1659593887403.png

Future Plans for Application Team

I've been dedicating a lot of time to try to improve App Team the whether that be with new documents or just updates for them. Soon, hopefully within the next few months, I do hope to be able to bring back Community events fully, especially help with suggestions and dedication from the App Team, it'll be very possible to bring events that you'll all enjoy. At a later date, I plan to have someone take over the management for the Community Events section of AT, as it's a bit daughting leading it by myself with my duties and IRL. With that all being said I hope to keep improving AT the best I can and help make sure we can progress in a successful way.

If you have any questions or suggestions for AT please send me a message on Discord (lorena#7689) or go ahead and and we go over your ideas!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaisell