Not open for further replies.

angel2318787

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] angel2318787

Discord angel231#6175

Age (Optional): 16

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Roleplay Hub Network

Character Name: angel

Character Race: Half-dwarf (Human/Dwarf)

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 16

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/boy3.png

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
angel half-dwarf

What are the four Races of Enarion?: human,dwarf,velnari,elf

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
give it my coins

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
he well feel made then quickly take it out the road and see the injure

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
something possible description or explaining is the usage of to now the information collected OOCly

What is Powergaming?
something possible description as a forcing an action and outcome onto another player

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

honeybee

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Feiyin | Berrie

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

honeybee

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Feiyin | Berrie

Unfortunately your application has been Denied. You may reapply at any time, or you may contact me on Discord at Angie#0506, and I will assist you. The reasons you were denied are listed below.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Your character does not fit into the server, please make sure you are making a Human, Dwarf, or Elf character.
- Your two character scenarios do not meet the four sentence minimum requirement.
- Your definitions of Metagaming and Powergaming are copied - please make sure to use your own words.
- Application lacks overall detail and effort.

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is Angie#0506. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #help channel.

Please join our discords below, for more assistance with your next application:
FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maseratihotti