Ancients' Day Festival

FlemishSupremacy

Application
Reaction score
Ancients’ Day Festival

Elven children lighting off fireworks depicted. 21 ac.

With a growing interest in the Kingdom of Aellen for exploring our ancestors' past, it has become something that we must also celebrate in order to honor those that have come before us. We must learn from and appreciate what those who came before the calamity have taught us about our values, cultures, and how we can apply that to the ever growing Empire that we know and love today that is full of rich diversity. Hence, the new holiday of Ancients’ Day where we participate in various competitions that the elves of old did, indulge in bringing back cuisine that was common, and even lessons of history. There will be a large variety of things one is able to participate in should they wish to attend.

⚖ Historical Seminar ⚖
There shall be a lesson on the elven kingdoms of yore that encompassed the Empire of Aenloretheir and their various cultures. The lesson will allow for anyone to learn more about the now ruins or reestablished elven settlements. Gnorf shall be presenting on this seminar and will be available for questions.

⚔ Javelin Throwing Contest ⚔
As a test of strength, ancient elves of the Kingdom of Aellen used to participate in javelin throwing contests. These contests were used to mark the fierciests of warriors and the winner of the competition will receive the title of Master of Spear and will receive a prize of one gold coin. They shall also receive a Javelin that has been blessed by the Tributaries of the Water Sect that legends say is used for Mayir to guide them and give them the strength of a raging river.

⚘ Feast of the Olde Ways ⚘
There shall be an area dedicated to sampling the cuisine that our ancestors used to dine upon and that will allow us to better understand how the elves that came before us lived. There shall be three different courses that represent different facets of the cuisine that had been eaten pre-calamity. These dishes are based on what was available in the region and had developed from such. The meal shall include Capon Pies, Lox Open Faced Sandwiches, and Aellenian Jam Tarts.

1616967943938.png
Firework Show
1616967943938.png

To end the night there shall be a firework show to celebrate the lives of the elves before us. This shall take place once the sun sets and a traditional Aellen firework display shall be put on for those in attendance.

Penned and Signed,
Elder Elathion Dagre’sae

The flyers are posted around the Empire of Aenlorethier including Glarenydd, Malstyria, and Aellen inviting all of the citizens.

[[ OOC: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31ST 5 PM EST//10 PM GMT ]]

OP
FlemishSupremacy

FlemishSupremacy

Application
Reaction score
A Seminar on Blood Elf History
Zirath of the Blood Elves of Malstyria will be coming to provide a lecture on the history of his people. For those interested in their fascinating culture, this is the opportunity to learn more!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

little known fact, badui was the first person to ever call me ephi! they're the creator of the name :)
Darken wrote on badui's profile.
badui, I will not bully you If you return man..
Ttsim wrote on badui's profile.
pls come back so I can get more melons
Rumpo wrote on Koodini's profile.
badu iis back its your turn
This server needs a new main character.
What's the biggest thing FRP needs to improve on?
@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmadjan