AnagramMewon's Feedback Post

AnagramMewon

Reaction score
IGN AnagramMewon

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
So, this is going to be a bit of a small change, really, but I think before a nation should start a raid against another nation, there should be some sort of confirmation message. Something akin like 'hey do ya really wanna go fight this place?' thing, mostly as a measure to reduce possible panic and confusion from a slip of the finger.

Reaction score
mostly as a measure to reduce possible panic and confusion
Sounds like someone needs more clicking practice, don't worry if ya want an EZ win just get good potions. Although beware all professional bandits have 5+ boats in their inventory to chase/flee over water

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Sounds like someone needs more clicking practice, don't worry if ya want an EZ win just get good potions. Although beware all professional bandits have 5+ boats in their inventory to chase/flee over water
I don’t think they were talking about wanting to pvp? They just asked for raids and wars to have a raid > do you confirm to raid this nation? > yes/no

OP
A

AnagramMewon

Reaction score
I don’t think they were talking about wanting to pvp? They just asked for raids and wars to have a raid > do you confirm to raid this nation? > yes/no
Yeah, exactly. I kinda just feel like I don’t want what Borin did yesterday to happen again lol

(Borin accidentally started a raid against Aellen and it’s funny for sure, but just a tad bit worried a more serious reaction might occur from all of it.)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber