Username
skippy369
Character Name
Skippy Bronzebeard
Discord
Skippy#1354

An Old Beard
ᚨᚾ ᛟᛚᛞ ᛒᛖᚨᚱᛞ

A crowd gathers around the throne room of Kaz-az-Hazduun as word has spread of Kazadun Skippy Bronzebeard's absence. The old Kazadun waddled out to meet the crowd and speak to their concerns.

"Me kin, it has been too long since ah 'ave been present fer ye all. Ah'm sorreh fer de disappointment ah 'ave brought yeh. When ah ascended tuh Kazadun, ah promised de dewi people ah would foight fer t'em an' nae let de othah folk ov Enarion take advantage ov our people. Everythin' ah 'ave done as Kazadun has been tuh position our people tuh prosper an' tuh protect our folk. Ah've nae made every roight decision but evereh decision ah've made had gud intentions behind 'em."

"Ah come tuh ye all wit' dis tuh announce. Me own health has nae been doin' well, an' ah'm 'fraid ah may nae be long fer dis realm any longer. Ah was a young, passionate dewi maneh years ago when ah aided me people ov de Reclamation Collective in refindin' de northern reaches ov Enarion. Rekindlin' de dewi people 'as been un ov me most prized accomplishments an' ah hope ah 'ave lit de torch enough fer it tuh burn broight fer generations ta come. It is toime fer meh tuh relinquish da throne an' allow a youngah an' more energized dewi tuh lead de Kaz-az-Hazduun tuh better days. Tuh rekindle our culture, tuh teach de history ov our religion, tuh flourish our markets! All are t'ings t'at ah sadleh can nae keep up wit' at me ol' age, but ye, de people ov Kaz-az-Hazduun, can declare a new Kazadun fit tuh lead ye tuh de golden age."

Skippy Bronzebeard would wipe away a tear and smile to the crowd, "It has been meh highest honor tuh be yer Kazadun. Ye all make meh so proud, an' ah can rest easeh knowin' t'at de north be in gud hands. We shall hold an election tuh crown de new Kazadun, an' ah will ensure der will beh a peaceful transition ov powah tuh whoever de dewi decide."

flexMate

Reaction score
Username
flexMate
Character Name
Stanislav Viktorovich Yazov/Olaf Blackbeard
Discord
flexMate#5561
"Skippeh... Skippeh... Skippeh..." Olaf the fat dwarf lets out a deep sigh as he walks back to his home, with nothing but pure sadness in his eyes "Oi Martin!" He greets his pet Lion Tamrin monkey, giving the good boi pets and belly rubs "Shite... Oi'm tired" He walks to his bed, covering himself with the blanket "At least Oi still got dis..." He extends his arm, reaching for his Skippy plushie. "Good noight Martin" He says, smiling at his beloved monkey. Soon after, the dwarf falls alseep, cuddling his Skippy plushie...

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003

Ubbe Bloodaxe would walk up towards Skippy, placing his hand upon his shoulder.
"You have done all that you could do and you did that with pride. From one Kazadun to another, you have earned your title as not only a great Kazadun, but as a close friend." Ubbe would hand Skippy a large mug of mead, looking back to the crowd "To Skippy Bronzebeard, the longest reigning Kazadun." Ubbe would look back to Skippy "Your father would have been proud, Only if he was still alive to see the dewi you have grown to be."

HellsBelles

Event
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
»»————-ᛏᚺᛖ ᛗᚨᛚᛖᚠᛁᚲ————-««
"Kazadun, Ah won' e'er forget da mercy you spared me, even when i was not entitled tae yer kindness"

Cain spoke to an empty room, bound to her station of work through exhaustion- yet insatiable need to distract her mind of the turmoil occurring; yet when the news reached her, little productivity was produced. Perched upon a swing deep in the contents of her burrow, the Dwarfess reflected upon the time idly

"I remember when i parted Aellen all those years ago, after having tucked myself away from my Kin for so long. Even though i was practically Elraz when i returned here, tae mah real home, you always treated me like Kin. Yae weren't anything less buh a Legendary name, who shall be passed tae da next generation as a recollection of gallance 'n brot'erhood."

Cain then eyed the head of the treasonous Thundereye which sat, perched upon a shelf; she remembered the hatred spoken against the Kazadun, yet, a smile reclaimed her expression when she remembered the passion she continued to feel when defending the Kazadun's honor. A one purpose, richly rewarded by the greatness of his legacy.

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score

An old genasi, far older than new Dwarven civilizations on Enarion, sat on her chair. Her face worn from previous battles, she pondered while looking at the stone ceiling of her temple.

"Has it really been this long?" She asked, sharply exhaling her troubles.

Her bones ached-- she, too, was feeling old. Her body remained the same since she spoke with the spirits, her hair hadn't grown, and the wrinkles she used to have subsequently disappeared, but it all, still, felt wrong.

Yes, her mind spoke. Voices rang in her head, sending it to skyrocket against its boundaries.

The genasi, Marijande, looked back to Skippy's missive. Previously, she set it down on an elevated stone beside her. It was stone-- entirely made of stone; it was just a copy, after all. The real missive had still been pinned to Hazduun's board, shining enough for the rest of the dewizim to see.

"This," spoke the genasi, "is a potentially dangerous future for Hazduun. I hope they pick correctly."

Long live the King, a spiritual voice added.

Last edited:

Yeeter54740

Reaction score
"It's time for some rest brother..." Regar says patting skippy on the back as he smiles towards him, leaning on his cane

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score

Divider.png

A dwarf of abnormal height stepped forward. His gait was slow and its noise metallic. He approached his Fahadun and Kazadun - his friends, his kin - before raising a fist, turning back to the crowd.
"Skippeh Bronzebeard. Yer beard may beh long an' old, yer health may beh bad an' ya may even tend tah luv' me sum gud ale too much - bu' a dissapointment?"
The dwarf spoke with furrowed brows, lowering his fist, raising his other hand to point toward Skippy.
"Ye 'ave led yer kin an' dis folk frum so long ago an' still do. Through da grayte diaspora aftah Ordheim, through da Reclamation Collective ya 'ave served yer kin as da protektor ov anyun ov our blood an' deir kith. When dut idiot Skanmar bent tah de demands ov da Dreki, yah 'ave laughed in dere face, twenteh tah one!"
He retracted his hand, to hold his stomach with both, as he began to laugh.
"Surrounded by maneh dozens ov Dreki scum, 'e laughed an' insulted where Skanmar shat 'is pants!"
He recovered from his hearty laugh and now crossed his arms, returning to his serious demeanor slowly, however he still grinned.
"Through dere, through Ordheim, through Vetroy an' Fyrmana - yer service was glorious! When Oy was tortured an' imprisoned, ye stood fo' meh, Skippeh!"
He spoke, turning toward him.
"Oy remembah dah first toime we met. Oy was sum impoverished fisha frum St. Alba, who just migrated back tuh our lands. Joined dah millitareh an' abided yer command. Dah tavern noights wif yeh were also greatleh tah be remembered - loike daht toime yah almost killed Skanmar aftah eatin' sum shroom! Haha! Not onleh are yah a champion ov da dewizim, Skippy - but yer're loike a big brotha tah meh an' Oy'm sure maneh othas think daht way. Oy may not share yer bronzebeard, nor carreh yer blood - but when da world ends, when da last days 'pproach - Oy'll beh on yer soide loike I've always would've been."
He stepped closer towards Skippy, resting his hand on his shoulder.
"Dah onleh dissapointment 'ere beh is Oy won't beh seein' yah as we used tah - but know meh cave an' its ale beh open fer ya at aneh toime, brother."
He rose his other hand into the air, clenching a fist, yelling energetically.
"Fo' kin an' Kaz - an' meh brotha!"
As he moved, a certain emerald attached to his headband glittered in the bright room...
Description:
2022-01-06_17.43.44.jpg
Divider.png

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Which one of you sickos was on down detector today?
rip tupac you would've loved frp
yassifying someone's skin irp and editing it ocly :)
them not changing the skin :(
i bet juggalettes are hot

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veve