[An odd note!]

_Cactus_

Reaction score

One has found themself on a stroll, walking through the humble and quiet streets of Promdor. A peculiar house stood out, its windows were covered in blue and black drapery, and the door locked tight. Upon a hanging sign, which swayed back in forth in the common wind, read "House of Lilian V." If one chose to have a closer and longer inspection, the house had a warm feeling to it...from what could be felt outside its hardened wall. On the door, before one wished to knock, there was an odd note! The note read out...

Divider_Casual.png

"I, Lilian Vinyre, have come to a decision. My heart faltered and failed me many times when I chose to partake in social activity. I have cried more times with others than alone. What is more - I now partially care for a child. So in turn, I have decided to care for myself. I will no longer spend time with others outside of a carefully selected circle. I may write letters and send gifts, but I can no longer bear to show my face among others. I am truly sorry to those who wished to strengthen a connection with me, or those who wish to reach out and ''help''. I do hope you all respect my wishes. In time I may grow social again, but till then I hope my wishes are respected. In the circumstance they are repeatedly disregarded and disrespected I may seek more drastic measures.

I wish everyone I love and care for to live wonderful lives, and please send letters to keep me updated. For now, that is all I ask; all I seek. May you all be well.

- Lilian Vinyre."

Divider_Casual.png

Untitled35_20220622161509.png

[
The signature might have needed a closer look by those who have recently received a letter from the lady - prior to this notice.]

_sinthetic

Reaction score
Rome would quietly read the note left by his daughter. He let out a sigh as a faint smile appears on his face. "Like father, like daughter I suppose. Nevertheless, I'm proud of her and her choices."

Reaction score
Username
IncognitoOtter
A certain man passing through read the missive. "May your pain ease with time," he spoke simply, dipping his head before continuing once again on his way. As he often does..

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimeTime0