An invitation

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Letters began to circulate all around zhul and enarion, tossing them on streets, shoved into mailboxes, and some even found them folded neatly in their houses,
Here is what it stated

Greetings

This letter is being written and sent out to every place a velnari may or may not be settled, The reasoning behind this, is because I, tenoch of nex, have called for a meeting of all kinfolk. I do not care if you hate me, wish to kill me, or even wish to date me like a certain Promdorian that will not be mentioned formally, You all are being summoned, Yes every single one of you, even the non crazed Totoca shall be permitted to enter the city. Two important topics shall be spoken of, One of the recent undead threats, and two, the very future of Velnari as a whole. I also wish to speak about who will be the successor of Nex, given my position in things currently, I do not see myself fit to rule over Velnari any longer until I find a way to regain what was taken from me.

People of note:
Aion Daegwyn
Timon Urswick
The wardens of eternal frost
Ixik
Esme
Kairius
Chip
Maul
Elders of heiyeong

And their entourages

Additional note:

This is has no relation to diplomacy or any furtherment of national relationships.

OOC:
This saturday, at 5pm est

( I hate forum post with a passon)

Last edited:

neptunish

Reaction score
Username
neptunish
Character Name
Nara Le Guin / Baselaus Dawkins / Sírion
Eriar tossed this paper in the fire to keep him and his sons warm.

One of his sons didn't even read it... but appreciated whoever left fuel for the fire in his nation's streets.

"You'd think someone with so much paper to waste would be better at using it..."

Totalore

Reaction score
"Remember when that priestess returned? Yeah, that was pretty short-lived," one of many Human citizens laughed.

Emrir

Reaction score
Username
Emrir
Character Name
Breon d'Tarvos
Discord
Emrir#6349
damn i cant be there bc i have a baking class at that time D:

Goat

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyGoat
Character Name
Orlan
Discord
Goat Man#1359
“Who would want to date that cold woman?” A large dehorned velnar laughed as he passed the sign, opting not to go in the first place.

OP
Pinks__

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
“Who would want to date that cold woman?” A large dehorned velnar laughed as he passed the sign, opting not to go in the first place.
Ironically that same velnari was the first one to flirt with tenoch when she returned.

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Eriar tossed this paper in the fire to keep him and his sons warm.

@laze @neptunish
Ethirion would look at the paper his father had "Father, I do not wish to read a pointless letter. I would LOVE to read about something important and fun! Like the battle against the Undead!" he said with excitement, watching his father toss the paper into the flames of the fire place... ah, father like son

Last edited:
OP
Pinks__

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
Ethirion would look at the paper his father had "Father, I do not wish to read a pointless letter. I would LOVE to read about something important and fun! Like the battle against the Undead!" he said with excitement, watching his father toss the paper into the flames of the fire place... ah, father like son
ARE YOU-

oh my god laaze like.. read the message

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman