Eryane

Reaction score
Username
Eryane
Character Name
Viviana Vlaculesti
Discord
sierra#7445

[!] A courier approaches the members of the listed invitees with a letter informing them of the occurrence to come.

AN INVITATION OF DINING, 20 AC
The Lord King, Richard I, and the royal family of House de Retford cordially invite the noble House of Monroe and all pertaining members, as well as the family of Vlaculesti, to a private banquet within the palace. Such is done to further merriment and garner relations between the aforementioned in the coming months for when the revelry is to be held. Traditional cuisine of the Rheynish people will be presented after prayer is said before the feasting, with wine and ale for those in attendance as per request of their presence.

If either party intends to bring another exterior or of non-relation to their family, they are requested to inform the Princess Edith de Retford or the High Lady of the Court, Viviana Vlaculesti, of their intentions to do so.

Invitees;
The House of Monroe
The Vlaculesti Family

Date: Sunday, Nov. 22
Time: 11pm GMT, 6pm EST

for contacting:
Edith // clonky // chloe#9750
Viviana // Eryane // sierra#7445

Art Credit: Jan Davidsz

axelu

Reaction score
The eldest among the Vlaculesti, Nikoleta, issued to the Royal court her acceptance of such an illustrious invitation. She smiled within their humble homestead, at last finding use for that salvaged coin.

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Exelovich dis Ithil is pensive that she was not invited, but gives a hoo-haa under her usually chipper tone in respect.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Tom Shadow would see the couriers travelling to Monroe's to giving the invitations, a letter would be dropped picking up to read about the banquet, questioning why house of Smith, although only one, not allowed to be there.

Cubicita

Application
Reaction score
The hooded figure chuckled at the messengers passing alongside to give the invitations to the noble families. "Perhaps it is time I see mother and the dreadful family.."

andydreww

Event
Reaction score
Username
andydreww
Character Name
Klaus Monroe
Discord
andydreww#8816
Upon Reine passing the nobleman his missive and tending to the family's feline Duchess, Klaus casually opened the diligently crafted letter as his family stormed down the kitchen stairwell. While tuning out another feisty argument over dinner, Klaus' lips formed a faint grin as his eyes scanned the parchment's contents. He thought the notion was a wonderful idea, and more so given he's never truly met the Vlaculestis before! Perhaps this will also give his family a fine escape from their simple routines. The noble beckoned for his family's approach, "Now, shall we consider. . ."

STBNL

Reaction score
Username
STBNL
Character Name
Donovan Monroe, Siegfried Garhan
When returning home from a mining trip, Donovan took off the helm and rested it besides him. He stood in the kitchen listening as he was informed about the invitation. It had been awhile since he had a casual talk with other families and he took it to consideration. "I suppose I have time to spare."

milkyi

Reaction score
Username
milkyi
Discord
moo#0969
After hearing of the banquet, Aveline wonders if she's been invited, even though she's been missing from the kingdom for so long. She sat on the foot of her bed, looking to her pet goat, "It'd be a good opportunity to spend more time together..." She said to herself and her goat friend, thinking about the foods that would be there.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

i hate minorities. kids are so annoying ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„
Join Divisus, if you do you're certified as cool.
4CD
day 4 of begging for a mithril helmet on the forums so sukitoru can lore mithril cat ears for me (getting old..) ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ™
Im in need of maids. Gime more maids.
Cat's Catch Auction tomorrow and more items added to the catalog! Come see!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Traditionalism