Reaction score
Username
Chee2eyCereal
Character Name
Eilua Esapa
Discord
Mac&cheese Queen カ流め#6971
[!]
A photo Of Eilua Esapa and Kat Esapa would be placed onto the letter (drawing will be placed later)
The letter would have a fancy font to it, The letter seemed to be sent out to the entire nation

As the world moves on, so do people, I Eilua Esapa do wish a dear Apology to the people of Aellen, and not to believe the lies of Lo-Vorro, Thou has never slept with a single person
of the Order of the Azure nor did I sleep with anyone for money nor the Wiccan flag but sadly no matter what I can not control people's new thoughts of spiraling rumors now, I have done nothing.

Society has become where you must hurt, and destroy the innocent, use the ones who have done nothing wrong to your own advantage, tell me, what is the point of stopping a war? if all your doing is causing more of that war? you claim you want peace, but you decide to return back with violence and blood, you're hurt by your own past, so you decide to affect others, is this where we are in a kingdom? a society? a life? what is the point? i have sooner or later found that fact,

I see the fact that there is no point, and people have just become reckless, heartless, and such, hurting others instead of listening to them, hear their pleads, so I Eilua Esapa, have decided to bring me, and my daughter away from Aellen, and to Hazduun to live a better life, With Cain Docherte, and Esreldia, the other tavern wenches, I do wish the Tavern in good hand, but I do wish Aellen a safe and naturing goodbye,

And to my friends who stay there, thank you so much for being there, I hope to see you once again, perhaps at an event? or perhaps in the afterlife, only life can tell..

[!] The ending of the letter would Have Eilua Esapa's signature,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
Cain had watched her beloved friend write the letter, in the confines of her new sanctuary in Hazduun. She saw the panic and dread in her hand as she flurried to get the words in her throat onto the paper, the times Cain had to pick it up and cross out words, attempting to make her sorrow readable. She saw the missive, and understood the hurt that went into it.

Holding Eilua close, the woman craned her neck to face her friend, and merely frowned, the last of their bags packed away, they were gone

"Aellen can have t'em, Eilua, for our tavernship is appreciated elsew'ere"

And with that, she tore her friend away from the remainders of the missive, and with that, the walls of pristine white- and would no further think of all the men and women that should be victim to the fall.

Lord_GiacomoS

Reaction score
"So Eilua ain't dead after all." Amrak notes, reading a copy of the letter. "Hopefully Gwen won't try ta kill me too much fer lettin' her friends get hurt, since it's an improvement on presumably dead."

ShinitsuKun

Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
Peered amongst her beloved friends departure and let a single tear roll down her cheek "I will join you soon my beloved sisters, My business is not done as I will loom and long over our beloved tavern.." Growled under her breath "I will not let anyothers of my beloved friends get hurt. Swore."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6