Lore
Reaction score
Username
Dairsad
Character Name
Owen Grenan
Discord
Dairsad#3517
Lephilia sat across from the queen, watching as the twins happily played with their father around the throne room. Their quiet play turned into loud gibberish shouted from the twins, waddling after another. "Quickly indeed. They've grown so qui- Oh! Yes, of course, dear.." The elfess lifted her attention back towards Aelrie, somewhat embarrassed as the twins had her distracted once again from their conversations. "I still wonder if this will all end well or not. War had just ended and I had hoped the twins would finally be able to grow up in peace... I do not wish to see this become another war.. Lephilia turned back to watch the twins, wondering if she should've shared what she was told by friends within the Dreki.

(OOC: this is a reply to what kai said.)
Aedrin stood, or rather, walked and or jogged around the palace after the twins, making sure that they wouldn't fall or hurt themselves in any way, he knew not of politics and was not in the council himself, so he let his wife converse with the queen in peace, upon Lephilia looking his way, or rather at the twins, he'd smile in a reassuring way and waved at her with the twins, who soon pulled onto his long hair again and giggled

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

little known fact, badui was the first person to ever call me ephi! they're the creator of the name :)
Darken wrote on badui's profile.
badui, I will not bully you If you return man..
Ttsim wrote on badui's profile.
pls come back so I can get more melons
Rumpo wrote on Koodini's profile.
badu iis back its your turn
This server needs a new main character.
What's the biggest thing FRP needs to improve on?
@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmadjan