- Jan 21, 2020
- Reaction score
RULES & HOW-TO
RULES & HOW-TO
You can have the option to whitelist TWO accounts alongside your main. This account can only be used for roleplay purposes, and as such there are rules and systems in place to help promote this system to be used in a good-hearted nature.
- The account is to be used for roleplay purposes, using this additional account / slot as a cheap attempt to "alt" or join a side for PVP or faction-like purposes will lead to the account being unwhitelisted.
- The account will only have access to one soul slot, not two. So this will raise the maximum number of souls a non-donator can have to three. Two from their main account and one from their secondary (alternate) account.
- The account will have no access to professions, they will not have the ability to set a profession or use the command /skills. This is to make sure that people are not registering alts just so they can grind more professions
- If either of your accounts is warned, banned or even punished - these will carry over to both accounts. As such, if one account is banned then so will the other. If you are banned and one of your accounts remains unbanned, then this is a mistake and should be reported. If you abuse this and continue to use the unbanned account you will be punished as bypassing your current ban.
- If you are consistently breaking rules, or getting in to trouble, then you may lose access to the privilege of having additional accounts whitelisted.
If you wish to have an alternate account on the server, then please type the command "/alt add <alt account ign>" in-game from your whitelisted account while your alternate account is also online on the server as a wandering soul.
Last edited by a moderator: