Alphawolf307's AT Application

Kokushibo

Reaction score
If you still wish for a A.T position, I suggest to invest a little time into the server, roleplay, grind, see ways how to help players and such and reapply for the position with a more indepth explanation as to why you believe you can be an A.T, as any staff position takes a lot of responsibility and can be stressful, people will not sometimes see how much help you are putting in and you also need to understand that, no matter how annoying of a truth it is, in the end you're applying as someone who helps people. If you got the drive to do it, go get it and don't listen to anyone trying to hold you back. I wish you good luck either way

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
Can someone lock the chat so that we can’t reply?????
You should be able to take criticism, especially in a public staff application.
Remember that criticism is a tool for you to improve, and in your next application (if any), you can take all the feedback you received here, and use it to make a better application :D
Just remember that criticism is part of being a staff member.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
I am sorry to say but I don’t know how to write applications well
A good tip I can give you is to stretch the length of your sentences. For example in the "Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players?" you responded with a simple "I believe I am", which is, in my opinion, lacking.
Instead, you could write "I believe I am, because of x and y, I am also good with doing z..." etc.
Elaborate more on your responses for staff to know what you are capable of, as well as them to note that you put the effort to create a nice and long application, increasing your chances to get accepted :)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss