Aine's Bakey GRAND RE-OPENING

miiror

Reaction score
Aine's Bakery.png
Aine's Bakery-1.png

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Aine's Bakery has gone through a series of changes in ownership, renovation, and so on. After all of the commotions of the Aellen Kingdom's rebuild, it is time to officially reestablish Aine's Bakery under the ownership of Kleore Avelot and co-owner Lunesta Lavengale! To celebrate, the bakery will be holding a grand re-opening event at their shop in the Tor Ascara Town Square!

As shown in the double-sided flyer, the event will take place on
February 6, 2021 from 3:30 to 5 PM (EST). Aine's Bakery is located in the Town Square of Tor Ascara, not too far from the kingdom's main entrance.

The bakery has been working on some new features, including an Aine's Bakery Discord server and an online menu that will both be released on the day of the re-opening celebration! We recommend you keep an eye out for it and to stay connected with us as we plan for future events within the bakery!

Lastly, we would like to remind all that Aine's Bakery will continue to offer its
Custom Cakes and Catering Services, so please contact either of the bakery owners for inquiries! Our Discords will be listed below, and can also be found posted on the counter inside Aine's Bakery shop.

We hope to see you there!
miiror#4347 (owner)
quickmeal#0117 (co-owner)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neffie