Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Meredith | Aerenia | Solyrn

Calendar of the Aellen Kingdom 46 AC
19th of the First Moon
As the sunlight flitted through the stained glass windows of most homes in the Aellen Kingdom, they would find that there would be a new calendar of all the yearly events that had been tucked neatly into their mailbox. In the square it seemed that they were also being passed out by small orphan children.

Boat Race
First Moon
The Way of the Current is hosting a Boat Race down the Airon. The race will start at the Azure Keep and head all the way down the river to end at the statue that rises above the mouth of the Airon next to the city of Glarenydd. The winner of the Boat Race will receive a prize of Five Gold, the second place winner will receive two gold, and the third place winner shall receive one gold.
Signed,
Tributary Aerenia Dagre’sae
[[ OOC: MONDAY MAY 17TH 4:00 PM EST // 9:00 PM BST]]
Tavern Night
Earthshine
This Earthshine of 46 AC, there will be a tavern night hosted by the Golden Light Tavern and Inn. At this Tavern Night there will be a drinking contest for all to attend and gambling for the entertainment of the tavern goers. The winner of the drinking game shall be given a prize of one gold! The Golden Light Tavern and Inn is located in the main square of Aellen.
Signed,
Tavernkeeper Freya A. L. Caelum
Tributary Aerenia Dagre’sae
[[ OOC: TUESDAY, MAY 18TH 6:00 PM EST // 11:00 PM BST ]]
Fete of the Blood Drake
Midyear
Malstyria will be hosting a masked festival in honor of Yaen, the Blood Drake. The celebration will be held in the new hall granted within the Kingdom of Aellen on the outside of the walls closest to the Azure Keep. [[Coordinates: 1844 / 67 /1976]] There will be traditional games of the Blood Elven Culture as well as dancing and specialty wine passed about. Guests are asked to dress in the traditional colors of Black, Red, and Gold. All are welcome to attend this event.
Signed,
Lord Vanikath Velam

Solyrn Arvena
[[ OOC: WEDNESDAY MAY 19TH 6:00 PM EST // 11:00 GMT ]]
Spoiled Soil: Continuation
Blood Moon
With the tainted land extending into Annumara’s forests, the Fae have tasked us to speak with the Dryad Asari in order to purge the taint from within the lands. The gathering will begin in the square.

Signed,
King Elathion Dagre’sae
[[ OOC: THURSDAY, MAY 20TH 4:00 PM EST // 9:00 BST ]]
Silver Spoon Talent Show
Last Offering
The Silver Spoon is hosting a talent show as a fundraiser for the guild the Last Offering of 46 AC. This talent show will be held in the upper level of the Sacred Hollow. More information will be sent out later in the year when it is closer to the date. Start preparing your acts now!
Signed,
Kleore Avelot

[[ OOC: FRIDAY, MAY 21ST 4:00 PM EST // 9:00 PM BST ]]
Dance of the Fairies
Eclipse
The Druids are hosting a festival in the clearing of Tor Carad on the Eclipse of 46 AC. There will be a chance to learn about the druids, listen to some story telling, and games. The forest is said to have fairies lurking within and we hope to possibly see some make an appearance! [[Coordinates: 1928 / 95 /1825]]
Signed,
Arch Druid Owen Aerdant
Elder Druid Aelrie Haevather
[[ OOC: SATURDAY, MAY 22ND 3:00 PM EST // 8:00 PM BST ]]
Lothelia Expedition
Eclipse
Once again, we will be headed in force to the ruins of Lothelia, trying to lift the curse of upon Oremonthier's soul! Citizens are advised to come prepared with arms, armour and medical supplies, as well as anything else they might need to help them in combat!
Signed,
King Elathion Dagre’sae
[[ OOC: SATURDAY, MAY 22ND 5:00 PM EST // 10:00 PM BST ]]

“The heart of Elvendom has become the most bustling Kingdom of Tranquility.”

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber