Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Saoirse

Calendar of the Aellen Kingdom 39 AC

14th of the First Moon
As the sunlight flitted through the stained glass windows of most homes in the Aellen Kingdom, they would find that there would be a new calendar of all the yearly events that had been tucked neatly into their mailbox. In the square it seemed that they were also being passed out by small orphan children.

Elven Yoga
First Moon
This First Moon of 39 A.C. the Water Sect shall be hosting a yoga and meditation class in the Sacred Hollow due to the yoga being canceled last Elven Week. This class is to teach how to better channel your thoughts and clear your mind while also stretching out and improving your physical health. After the yoga class there shall be a brunch bar available to fuel your body with good foods.
Signed,
Tributary Aerenia Dagre’sae
[[ OOC: MONDAY, APRIL 5TH 5:00 PM EST // 10:00 GMT ]]
Science Fair
Earthshine
Celebrating the opening of the Salon de Avice, an event is being put in place during the Earthshine of 39 AC. Scholars and writers alike are invited to join us and participate in academic discussion. A variety of informational books and inventions will be put onto display for the attendees to learn more about.
Signed,
Archdruid Mythri E. Aerdant

[[ OOC: TUESDAY, APRIL 6TH 6:00 PM EST // 11:00 GMT ]]
Game Day
Blood Moon
Come test your strength! Where you can prove your strength in combat at the big bridge to Aellen at the front gate. We'll be doing a small tournament of combat where the top two would get one point that'll put them in the bracket. After all of the game days, the one with the most points would win a prize! [This is PVP]
Signed,
Isabel
[[ OOC: THURSDAY, APRIL 7TH 5:00 PM EST // 10:00 GMT ]]
Fight Night
Last Offering
The Farmers’ Union of Enarion is sponsoring a Fight Night in the pits outside of the barracks. There shall be concessions available for those watching the tournament. There shall be a predetermined bracket beforehand and a signup sheet shall be posted at a later date. The Grand Prize shall be a dragonwood bow and a gold coin, the runner up shall receive a gold coin for second place, and third shall receive fifty silver coins.
Signed,
Tributary Aerenia Dagre’sae

[[ OOC: FRIDAY APRIL 8TH 4:00 PM EST // 9:00 GMT ]]
Eclipse
The coronation of Elathion Dagre’sae shall be held on the Eclipse in the throne room. Following the coronation, there will be an evening of revelry and excitement and a ball of celebration shall be held. Guests are invited to dress in formal attire and in hues of blue, green, grey, and white. There shall be several games and stalls available for those who are not fond of dancing. If you wish for a stall or to run a game reach out to Elathion [[Discord: Flemish#5057]]
Signed,
Elders of the Aellen Kingdom
[[ OOC: SATURDAY, APRIL 10TH 4:00 PM EST // 9:00 GMT ]]
Fashion Show
Season’s Turn
The Water Sect shall be hosting a fashion show this Season’s Turn after being postponed. The fashion show is meant to show off various styles and cultural garb of the Kingdom of Aellen. Tailors from around the Kingdom are invited to partake in this lustrous event. If you have any questions please send a bird to Lephilia Isilros [[ Discord: Lleanna#4524 ]]
Signed,
Elder Lephilia Isilros
[[ OOC: SUNDAY, APRIL 11TH 4:30 PM EST // 9:30 GMT ]]

“The heart of Elvendom has become the most bustling Kingdom of Tranquility.”

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Lixis smiled reading through the calendar
“Very well”

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum