AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
IGN AdventureApollo

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
Build Mode Suggestions

- Allow players to run a command to warp between their nation's build world and the live world.
- Allow moderators to place hay, bone, etc. without needing to worldedit them by enabling the permission under the Moderator group in Luckyperms
- Allow players to run /n build if they are in their nation's build world Majority of nations already have their separate build worlds/dimensions, so theoretically that separate build world could be turned into a fort or another non-capital nation region.
- Modify a version of worldedit to be exclusively used by players within the build world, with restrictions to limit the number of blocks that can be changed at once, the amount of W.E. commands that can be run within a given timeframe, and the blocks that are allowed to be placed. Perhaps also make it a requirement that the player has some form of VIP, to discourage hooliganary

Twodiks

Reaction score
Perhaps also make it a requirement that the player has some form of VIP, to discourage hooliganary
I have no opinion on the rest of this, but I hate the idea of VIP being some sort of mark of good faith. Especially, since people have a bunch of ranks from the time of gibby and prussian(I think those were the names). The whitelist is enough and people should be trusted to behave regardless of rank and they should get punished when they break it.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
A vip player whose name i won't say was recently banned for spamming slurs. Players should be trusted based on their actions and not by how much they stole from their mothers credit card (<- Kidding lool)

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
IGN AdventureApollo

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
Build Mode Suggestions

- Allow players to run a command to warp between their nation's build world and the live world.
- Allow moderators to place hay, bone, etc. without needing to worldedit them by enabling the permission under the Moderator group in Luckyperms
- Allow players to run /n build if they are in their nation's build world Majority of nations already have their separate build worlds/dimensions, so theoretically that separate build world could be turned into a fort or another non-capital nation region.
- Modify a version of worldedit to be exclusively used by players within the build world, with restrictions to limit the number of blocks that can be changed at once, the amount of W.E. commands that can be run within a given timeframe, and the blocks that are allowed to be placed. Perhaps also make it a requirement that the player has some form of VIP, to discourage hooliganary
A whole build lc feedback post that I spoke to many people about, including private conversation with Dylan about.

There is one issue that should be removed and that is VIP favouritism to be able to use world edit - Breaks EULA rules and also why would you ideally give it to 75% of players when some of VIP bases ranked players could be dangerous

CptZ

Developer
Reaction score
Username
CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
This isn't a thing already? Well... I personally think that it should be if you guys already have access to worldedit.

If this is to be added, may I suggest having a separated inventory for the two worlds, just to avoid any exploits.

I honestly don't see any problems with this. VIPs having "limited" worldedit isn't breaking the EULA as it offers no real advantage over normal players.

OP
AdventureApollo

AdventureApollo

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
This isn't a thing already? Well... I personally think that it should be if you guys already have access to worldedit.
Moderators do have access to worldedit, but cannot place the blocks themselves. Very inconvenient

Reaction score
I disagree with the VIP thing, as players without the rank can be just as trustworthy as players with the rank. It's a money issue with ranks, not everyone has cash laying around to get one, or they don't feel the need to buy one. It shouldn't come into play when building for a nation.

Brokenhelix

Reaction score
Username
Brokenhelix
Character Name
Jayce Des'Nox
Discord
Brokenhelix#1471
Players shouldn't have access to worldedit. We've had issues of staff even abusing worldedit for ill gains. There is no back ups of the build world so even if trusted folks with world edit fuck up we can't fix it. See the top half of vetroy zapad's old build getting sniped by a mod pasting in a build for something I forget but prob insignificant.

But yeah let mods place bone blocks/hay. Reason against it was someone can just place down a bunch of either and then break them allin survival but /co l person a:block t:10d log check easy find for abuse and removal from the team.

Issue with creating unique versions of worledit (although currently existent with admin - mod/build/dev differing levels) for players and whatnot is that worldedit isn't our plugin n messing with it is troublesome if I remember what Rumpo said a while back.

Complicated solutions could include
* Build world backups
* Restricted areas for folks in the build world ; I.E. cant fly from Hazduun build to Glarenydd build (Could be done with worldguard flags but not easily I don't think)
* easier way to give build permissions to people so we dont have ET's with the Builder role just because they need worldedit to copy paste their monsters 5 blocks ahead each turn
*idk maybe a command log or something that showed player world edit commands for approval or disapproval? not really feasible
VIP thing bad, I trust @wootdahnoot with Worldedit no more than I trust @TryaxReck both r goobers
5 buck donation to cause irreparable damage to a build.

Is schematica banned still?

Borin

Reaction score
cringe ooc restrictions on players being able to build freely with creative must be smacked, as well as all cringe ooc restrictions on rp. I demand to be allowed to paste large amounts of tnt on some nations (((aellen)))

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilentNight