A Warning.

Callum

Event
Reaction score
A letter was penned to the current ruler of Innse Brenna - Though it didn't seem to be in the Hand Writing of the King.

"Aodhån, Aithman of Innse Brenna, leader of Clan Íomharach, I must write this letter while two nations mourn. Citizens of the Aellen Kingdom and of Valora have been abducted by “The Clasp,” taken to a cave beneath your nation’s capital, tortured, and murdered. These men and women leave behind hearths that cannot be rekindled and posts that cannot be filled. Mothers grieve the untimely passing of their children and citizens of both nations fear the coming of the next day. It is my charge as ruler of Tor Ascara to ensure justice to the bereft and safety to the uncertain, and I must take action with ever-dwindling options.

I have raised my army to contend with the threat that more innocent men and women will be captured. For now these soldiers have been ordered to garrison Tor Ascara and Valora, but they cannot remain there forever. I know little about you other than that you are a military man, so you must know the costs I have taken on to ensure my people’s safety, and to maintain peace in Enarion. There is a heavy burden on each of our shoulders, and I send this letter with only the highest regards, with hope that we can preserve amicable relations between our two nations. But I entreat you with time I do not have; bandits cannot be allowed to use your nation Justice demands but one course of action, Aithman: The Clasp must be expelled from your nation, and perish from Enarion forever. The Aellen Kingdom sends you an ultimatum: You have one year from now to apprehend The Clasp’s membership and deliver them to Tor Ascara; if you fail, we will enter Innse Brenna and take them ourselves. We make no guarantee of the safety of your civilians from our armies, nor of amnesty for those who choose to resist our lawful extradition. I pray that this letter finds you well, and you act wisely.

Signed - King Nardual Aeleth"

Following this was the usual seal of a Kraken, confirming the document.

Pandacrp

Reaction score
Dean would get word of the notice like he always does. He gave a sly grin though through all the insanity of the man something seemed to show that a slight part of him cared for their old base of operations. “It was great while it lasted boys.” Dean said looking to those that sat around the campfire with him “They want our heads? Then heads they shall have.” The man let out a burst of laughter as he crumpled up the letter and tossed it into the flames.

Why_g35

Reaction score
Username
Marcos
A letter would make it's way to Aellen.

Nardual Aeleth, King of Elves, while I am no Aithman the circumstances of my fathers idleness have brought you to me instead. After my own discovery of the Clasp's hideout in the dwarven underhold I've placed the entire area on lock. The base was raided by my marshal Vrikar and his Skogosi. Unfortunately it was found empty but for some minor evidence. I've tasked Vrikar with locating the culprits and capturing them alive. I invite you and your retinue to see for yourselves, for perhaps some of it's remains could prove more useful in finding the bandits.

Innse Brenna, my country, will at no time acknowledge these cutthroats and bandits as members of our nation and we alone look for any chance to rid them ourselves. The safety of all of Enarion is my desire, for no citizen deserves a fate decided by villainy. I urge you come to our humble Aithmanship so we may discuss these matters further.

Signed - Aodhån Íσmharach

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 12.15.52 AM.png

Last edited:

Kotuhi

Reaction score
Username
Kotuhi
Character Name
Harikoa
Discord
Matt [Kotuhi]#4917
A dour mood would take over the Underhold and its people the days following the discovery of the bandits cave, the once lively street left empty and quiet, its talkative people reduced to hushed whisperings behind locked doors. Those whisperings would find themselves towards the quiet chambers of Harikoa, pulling him away from his ledgers on food supplies and housing plans for the first time in months. The news would weigh heavy on the Dwarf only adding to his now seemingly perpetual tired nature, the sights within the cave and the smells that accompanied them would only further erode his once jolly demeanour.

The earthen Dwarf would spend those first sombre days making his way to the homes of his people partaking in those hushed whispers, in an attempt to bring some semblance of safety back into their minds. It would be made clear that any who had knowledge of the bandits, no matter the minutia of it should find their way to his chambers, be they in person or by letter left in his mailbox.

He would often be heard saying to his people "The Mountain calls our people, Reclamation comes.. worry not, our Venerable watch over us, they guide our path." Once the safety of his people had been ensured the Dwarfs presence would become that of hard granite, a look of stern determination upon countenance, as he would be seen making the climb towards the keep above, and to the Aithman.

HunterJr2001

Reaction score
Username
HunterJr2001
Character Name
Torvin Ironskin
Discord
Shaggy Brando
Torvin would pace about in his shared room with his friends. Thinking to himself "Why does this happen right bore construction is finished... Couldn't these bandits have decided to do something after hilltown is made and we dwarfs can leave?" Torvin stops his pacing and sits on his bed saying: "If i get my hands on those bandits... MY KIN WILL HAVE NEW RUGS!" The other dwarfs would hear muffled angry yelling coming from his room and choose not to bug him.

Torvin would hear of his cousin Harikoa saying about how the mountain calls to us. Torvin would agree and think to himself how making armor and mining ores for his kin would help lighten their moods, whats the harm in a little protection from the events to come...
"He're's 'oping 'hese armor and o'es help my kin bring so'e color back to t'eir faces..." Torvin would continue his process of armorsmithing and mining to help his kin prepare for the scary and possiblity that the other nations might do to them all

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler