Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377

The Marriage of Aearion Tawarenion and Timon Urswick of Promdor

The wedding of Timon Urswick the Count of Promdor and Glarenydd’s Aearion Tawarenion shall take place on the month of Earthshine 111 A.C in the Cathedral of the 5 Divine in Promdor. All are welcomed to celebrate with the happy couple.

[ooc Info]
The Wedding as stated above will be in the Cathedral of Promdor located near the town square. The celebration will be on Tuesday 16th at 3pm EST.

{i} A personal invitations would sealed with golden wax and a sun emblem would sent to the following. {i}

Promdor
-
Tarquin Daegwyn @HellsBelles
Cyrus Hedan @Haseroth
Eilua Esapa @Cheeseycereal
Orlan @Goat
Pedro Ximénez @AdventureApollo
Maul Reyora @Tharask
Zaki Nayola and her Family @Jot_19
Flora Urswick @Pinks__
Conrart Rudiger
Kinal @Snavier
Nara le Guin @neptunish
Rimah Urswick @RIMI
Rosa Urswick @PinkyTuber
Ryker C Urswick
Ceciliae T. Urswick @BlueJaeeb
Mycena U. Tawarenion @Mythri_Studio
Clemic Tawarenion
Oliver Urswick
Lani Arias @Jot_19
Amelia Arias @Roza C
Xavier Fultone
Azabeth of Syra @laila
Osgar and Uhtric of Myrfeld @De Mik @koekie
Rodmax @rodmaxgg
Luxedian De Valis
Any surviving member of the Ekene family
The entire Urswick and Tawarenion family is included into the Promdor section as well

Glarenydd
-
Morwen Islime @Pyrias
Kinahan @gross
Annomir @reko
Enania @Smol
Eriar and his kin @wootdahnoot
GaelÎr @wootdahnoot

Nex
-
Tenoch @Pinks_
Kahoda @Goat
The chieftains of Nex and their entourages

Kaz-az-Hazduun

Keno Rusteye @KordoL
Prince Cain of Krondheim @HellsBelles
Regar Thundereye
Grady Dawkins @Grady

Heiyeong

Lin Daiyu @soyseg
Owen @Dairsad
Qiu Minsheng @Artoria
Qiu Quan @t9p
Winnifred Rhys @mmjinae
Inya @Luma
Ethelilorien @Nardi

Grimmwald
-
Aion Daegwyn @Melweaver
Doktor @Stale
Anastasya Dragic @LeonFrostfire
Viggo @PrussianOberherr
Avi @Ren_2

Shades Dock
-
Ixik @EternalDementia

Basilica

Velam Family @Nyomi_Wood
Adeline @Luma
Leonia @LeafCabin
Althea @SecretKeepr

Other
-
The otters @Ren_2

Last edited:

Luma

Event
Reaction score
Username
Lumasaur
Character Name
Adeline | Inaya
Discord
Luma#2039
A frail elfess garbed in laced silks read over the invitation silently, both eyes of flame trailing the words with mild ire. Leaning down into her dark oak armchair, the last of the candle's wick finally burnt out. Sitting there in the darkness now, her near-translucent skin was now completely masked by the gloomy chamber she resided in.

This irrelevant blood elf felt alone for a while, until finally a voice chimed like a cathedral's bells through their temples.

"Shut up, you stupid thing." Adeline demanded in a wispy sigh, as though fatigued by such a tirade. A single slender hand rose to reach for her quill, returning then to work as she hummed out: "I'd like to make myself believe. . . The planet Zhularion turns . . . Slowly."

Dairsad

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Dairsad
Character Name
Owen Grenan
Discord
Dairsad#3517
A wooden man gazes at the parchment sent to him, for a moment, he stands still frozen from the flashbacks of having to host a wedding many years ago. He then shakes his head as he realises that this time he only needs to be a guest. "Suppose I should socialize every now and again"

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score
"Huh." The dwarf said, reading the parchment within his left hand, whilst his right hand was busy supplying said dwarf with a bottle of wine. A gulp was taken and he took a look to his left, seeing the helmet and poncho. Slowly, mind began to imagine. "Ha! Why not.."
Rusteye.png

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
"Ole beardy is finally getting married? " The velnari neatly folded the invitation and placed it back into its envelope " I should prepare a dress, Perhaps a date as well? I wonder if elo would be interested "

Emrir

Reaction score
Username
Emrir
Character Name
Breon d'Tarvos
Discord
Emrir#6349
The hybrid would read over the invitation, putting it in his pocket when he reached the end. "Hm, I'll have to cancel quite a few plans for this, but I'm sure it will be worth my time." he muttered.

neptunish

Reaction score
Username
neptunish
Character Name
Nara Le Guin / Baselaus Dawkins / Sírion
Brows raising and drooped eyes widening some, a woman realizes why she had never seen any papers pertaining to their legal union, and had prior been following the idea that perhaps it was just too long ago for her to be aware of...

Ren_2

Lore
Reaction score
A small bundle of Otters outside of Grimmwald would soon receive a letter from a bird, "-Squeak-!" One otter spoke and soon an eruption of squeak like noises could be heard from the otters as they began their long swim to Promdor.
(Player Run Event)

OP
Smol

Smol

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
A small bundle of Otters outside of Grimmwald would soon receive a letter from a bird, "-Squeak-!" One otter spoke and soon an eruption of squeak like noises could be heard from the otters as they began their long swim to Promdor.
(Player Run Event)
2022-08-09_18.12.44.png

Reaction score
A little hand taken the letter from the bird after a while silent of thinking the little elf say to her self while heading back to Promdor "Time to visit the old man"

Last edited:

Nardi

Reaction score
An alchemist sits in their study confused after receiving this invitation, confused.

"Who is Timon? And who is this Aearion? SO MANY QUESTIONS."

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal would tear the invitation to shreds before burning it at his fire place, watching the paper burn with a neutral expression across his face; “Dares to invite me to a wedding.. Pathetic man..”

Totalore

Reaction score
(Player Run Event)
On their way, a stray otter felt the wood of a ship, its barnacles beating against the otter, but a net ended the sensation. Reeled up, the crew aboard prepared for the short-lived owning of an otter pet.

"Huzzah!" one man cheered. "Albeq, get the chef!"

Jot_19

Application
Reaction score
Username
J0ts
Discord
Jot#0067
Lani would be looking at the invite they received with a soft grin "I mean took em long enough.." They'd chuckle amongst themself and sigh "well.. gotta make sure my attire is nice.." They'd say then beginning to look into their wardrobe..this may take a while

The tavernkeep would read the invite with soft smile appearing on her face
"Good for them!" Zaki would say as she continued to work "they're gonna need a lot of food.." She'd say realizing that she has to try and cram baking and cooking into her schedule

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000