A simple request posted.

Telarion

Reaction score
A very rough request is posted the writing legible but barely.

Looking for a teacher in the art of the various runes curious as to what they are how the interact in the world. And to understand the magical nature and what not to do if one should come across them. Come seek out EImar Ursae at the hunters lodge in Allen kingdom if you would like to teach.​

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
[!]

A response. Simple writing;
Easy to read.

You will find no teacher and no aid in any place for true worth to be found in any magical art

No temple will elucidate you with answers and no god will bless you with brilliance, only you and your own efforts can make such a fruit come to bear

To teach yourself is to give it the most worth you can: asking for help is to ask for dependance and no good mage depends on anyone or anything but themselves and their own skill

Sincerely,

Someone who knows

Last edited:

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
The sound of loud hammering could be heard as the mysterious mage turned away from the board.. Another missive was being hammered over the board rather obnoxiously.

I will teach you.

The post said nothing else and left no name.

Reaction score
Character Name
Cristoph von Mannhardt | Anastasya Dragic
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
A small advertisement is added next to the others. The penmanship is of exquisite quality, though a little rushed.

The Dragon's Lair Library of Grimmwald has recently opened its ponderous doors. For those wishing to study a variety of meaty topics, or looking for a thrilling tale, the wealth of words hoarded within is free to all. The entrance lies just a short venture to the right of the main gate.

Dare you delve into the depths of the lair's tomes?

Last edited:

TheDrHedgehog

Reaction score
A very rough request is posted the writing legible but barely.

Looking for a teacher in the art of the various runes curious as to what they are how the interact in the world. And to understand the magical nature and what not to do if one should come across them. Come seek out EImar Ursae at the hunters lodge in Allen kingdom if you would like to teach.​
The Hybrid took off the notice before going to a safe place to read it "Tssk, as if they don't have enough vampires to turn them there, now they seek to even corrupt the runestones ?" The sorcerer sighed "Or maybe just another ignorant soul to what happens in that unholy den...."He threw the paper in a campfire before getting on his stead and leaving the place

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
A small advertisement is added next to the others. The penmanship is of equisette quality, though a little rushed.

The Dragon's Lair Library of Grimmwald has recently opened its ponderous doors. For those wishing to study a variety of meaty topics, or looking for a thrilling tale, the wealth of words hoarded within is free to all. The entrance lies just a short venture to the right of the main gate.

Dare you delve into the depths of the lair's tomes?
The irrelevant woman, cloaked in some odd fabrics and smocks, returned to Aellen some few days later .. only to see a WALDRIAN advertisement in AELLEN's walls.

Their .. enemy, advertising to their .. enemy ..

She pondered the thought process behind putting up such a notice with the swiftness of a dropped silver; Would it have been a trap for an unsuspecting elva? Would it actually carry any merit behind it? More than likely, could it perhaps just be some ruse that someone placed jokingly so?

Removing a brush from their hip, the woman painted over the parchment. She supposed she'd do some elva a favor.

monkey.png

Last edited:

TheDrHedgehog

Reaction score
The irrelevant woman, cloaked in some odd fabrics and smocks, returned to Aellen some few days later .. only to see a WALDRIAN advertisement in AELLEN's walls.

She pondered the thought process behind putting up such a notice with the swiftness of a dropped silver; Would it have been a trap for an unsuspecting elva? Would it actually carry any merit behind it? More than likely, could it perhaps just be some ruse that someone placed jokingly so?

Removing a brush from their hip, the woman painted over the parchment. She supposed she'd do some elva a favor.
ooc : That's mean :/

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
'Oni' would walk away. He smiled before he scoffed, it then turned into a chuckle, and this chuckle turned to hysterical laughter as he sipped on his tea.

Reaction score
Character Name
Cristoph von Mannhardt | Anastasya Dragic
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555

The waldrian resident came by Aellen on her regular shopping rounds, stopping by the board as usual. To say she was surprised to see the graffiti on her hastily penned advertisement, would be a lie.

“Hmph.” A smirk graced her lips. She was more amused than miffed. To disapprove of the addition would have been hypocritical of her at best.

She thought nothing particularly of the response as she walked away. It was Aellen after all. Having been a past resident, she knew well it was common practice. She thought not at all of any political tensions between Aellen and Grimm. To her knowledge, there had been none for a while between them. She did consider for a moment the culprit may have been a visitor from a recently disgruntled kingdom. But no, this was just how Aellen had always been.

She returned to the board before she left. Paint and brush in hand, with a smile she added her own short response.

monkey_do.png

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
A heavy gait stopped infront of the grafitti - when everyone was gone but just the dwarf and the prince. "Tsk." The dwarf simply sounded, hands clasped on his back. "I suppose this childish behaviour is common here nowadays, Aeolus? One of your friends?" He asked, turning toward the Malstyrian Prince, whilst nodding toward the board.

Nyomi_Wood

Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Aeolus
Discord
Nyomi#8970
A heavy gait stopped infront of the grafitti - when everyone was gone but just the dwarf and the prince. "Tsk." The dwarf simply sounded, hands clasped on his back. "I suppose this childish behaviour is common here nowadays, Aeolus? One of your friends?" He asked, turning toward the Malstyrian Prince, whilst nodding toward the board.

@Nyomi_Wood
The Heir of Mirrors had a similar poise, chin up as to peer to the paper, inspecting it. A short huff escaped him, distinct click of the metal gauntlet sounding as he lofted a hand to trace over the paper. "Hmpf." He'd say, giving a curt nod in turn. "Not one of my friends, certainly. Though there does seem to be an.. unusual abundance of children here. Childish behavior, too." Aeolus hummed, turning on his heel to pace away from the missive board. Continuing on about some sort of lesson regarding gemstones, it seemed.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHeart019