A SHOW OF WEAKNESS

Tide

Reaction score
A SHOW OF WEAKNESS

Let it be known that there are those who wish to take down the Vulture.
- - - -
Just months ago I walked the streets of Tor'Ascara. Just months ago I promised times of peace. It were just months ago when it was I who became King.
And yet you send your best "assassins" for my head. By my own hands those assassins now lay dead.
Is this really the best you could do?
To play and plot the night in black.
It is going to take a lot more than that.

A painting of an elf impaled, in disturbing detail.

84085409744551977f9dd46e6e09e922.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Bahaha! De' war has onleh just started, and den the citeh will run red for de fourth time in deh Aftah Calamity!" The Juggernaut, Baby Bee The Eighth said as he laughed at the failed attempt to assassinate Jonas of Vlachia.

Mark2282

Reaction score
Sir Ezelsteen leans back in his chair as he reads the missive. "I guess my military contract with aellen might get accepted after all." He'd then look out over the vast city of Hazduun Hall, nodding off to sleep.

Smmers

Event
Reaction score
Username
Smmers
Character Name
Your mom
Roselia stared at the elf head on a pike, her own elven ears flickering as she did the O_O face.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
A sorcerer would see the letter, saying one simple but expressive word.
"Damn"

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
"At least that kingdom has something good in it now."
A soft laugh escaped the elfess's lips as she was quite ammused by the message.

AnagramMewon

Application
Reaction score
Username
AnagramBowie
Character Name
Felicia Grima
Discord
Kazoooo#6312
"...Ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me." Felicia muttered out rather expressively, not bothering to keep her volume down. She just facepalms. She had taken upon herself to travel more around the place, not wanting to feel tied down to just one area from fear or worries. One of them just so happens to be Calendale. She has no qualms with Aellen, far from it - their citizens are probably the greatest folk she's ever known. But things aren't looking up, that's for sure. "Guess I'll take that offer after all, Uxean." She says to herself, going towards the stablemaster, going to head towards Glarenydd. Maybe she can find that Kinahen fellow.

JaneGold

Reaction score
Lady Frieda Orel let out a small sigh at the new addition near Elfmarch from on top of her stead “I suppose I’ll get used to the decor” she said to herself, not giving it another though. With a flick of the horse’s reigns the elf would be on her way back to Calendale.

Last edited:

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Lady Frieda Orel let out a small sigh from on top of her stead at the new addition near Elfmarch. “I suppose I’ll get used to the decor” she said to herself, not giving it another though. With a flick of the horse’s reigns the elf would be on her way back to Calendale.
The ghost of Destiny Orel yelps. "OUCH THATS MY GRAVE!" As a stick jabs his buttocks.

Kokushibo

Reaction score
"Blasphamous, the Oak King of Aellen would not even have the cowardice to challenge you that way as a champion of Nature. It is a shame just how paranoid and spiteful both of the races are. I hope this will warn all of these pathetic fools to know their place and not give King Owen unnecessary issues. Such Heroes." Alvyn thought, squinting his eye at the corpse, deciding to not take down the corpse, seeing it fitting, making his way back to the Ruins of Valora, not feeling in mood to visit Aellen.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!
you will never get to hear an orc drum solo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss