Reaction score
Username
scubadooba
Character Name
Vivienne of Myrfeld
Discord
scuba#3333
[!]
A royal letter is delivered to the homes of any and all female residents of Calendale. Beyond the delicately decorated envelope reads an invitation beckoning them to join in a celebration with the princesses of the nation.
[!]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To the female citizens of our beloved nation,
Our fellow human establishments and those of the elven race expect us citizens who may not wield a sword on the battlefield to tremble in fear, even our own urge us to stay behind closed doors and windows for our safety. We have appeared to do just so, falling into a state of terror per their wishes. However, I write to you today hoping that you may not lock yourselves indoors when social interaction is much needed.

In honor of the companionship between the late Lady Katerina Leutfried of Veldenz and Marie-Madelene de Retford, we request you live every blessed day that you have the honor of seeing. With this in our thoughts, we propose to those of the female sex to bless us with their presence on the First of the Season’s turn, 31 AC. It is then that we, the princesses of Calendale, shall host the first of many picnics yet to come at the docks behind our nation. The royal family endorses the mingling of our female citizens and the enjoyment of the delectable food and drinks that shall be provided by our very own barkeep, Sarah, who served alongside Marie-Madelene during the Sunlight Ball.

As I conclude my letter to you all, I must spread the word of my thanks to all of the men and women who are fighting restlessly to allow the citizens of Calendale to further live their lives in the peaceful and bountiful lands we once knew.

May we see days of the adored past in the near future.
Fare thee as well as I fare, my citizens.
Vivienne Myrfeld of Calendale

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! The event will be taking place on Sunday at 2pm EST :)

Reaction score
"Alas', I am nae a female, but perhaps Vivienne will offer great entertainment. Best avoid Calendale on that date though, centralization of all Calendale women will surely cause chaos." Remarked Robert

clonky

Reaction score
“Ah, as the war rages we still thrive in bounties of life. This picnic shall ease the minds of the women in Calendale, for many of their husbands or suitors are off fighting the grand cause.” Stated a certain Myrfeld princess upon reading the missive.

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
Alice sat to read the letter. “A picnic! What a nice idea in times like these, they shall see to my attendance.” She'd state to herself.

Lukylucaz

Reaction score
Username
LukyLucaz
Character Name
Humfrey
Discord
LukyLucaz#5749
“By Syra... all the realm’s lasses in one place?” Humfrey would begin grooming himself, picking his teeth and coaming his sun-kissed hair “Surely they’ll be in want of some religious guidance!” The boy would state cheekily

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@Pyrias and @andydreww I hope you guys are doing great :)
See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeshadowlwolf