Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Penned on the; 16th o' Eclipse, 38 A.C.

I, Iarncun Cadell, challenge the leadership of the Kingdom of Calendale, King Godfrey, in for a honourable duel.
Recently, A Codex has been announced; A punishment against the union between a man and a man, A price of 2 gold is unworthy and unneeded, For It is the choice of such people to do upon their freedom what they want.

In the span of two months or later re-scheduled upon request, I will come upon the fighting field for the honourable battle to stop this fraud against the union of a man and a man, or a woman and another fellow woman. I find the rest of the rules respectful and necessary to keep the marriages lawful.

I will see you upon the battle field, not to die, but to try and give the men the rights they deserve; For they do not deserve the tax, or It will make them fade away from such kingdoms such as yours.

The battle will be equal. It will consist of full Iron armour (no enchantments), along with an iron sword and a buckler.
Thank ye', Godfrey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
"So we raising it to 4gold then" Says Jim, the mercenary Knight

Mik

Reaction score
Kurt shook his head in total disbelief upon reading the missive! "What are you talking about? The tax is not a punishment. It is there so we can buy clubs for our guardsmen to beat up homophobes." the man proclaimed, sighing in frustration. "The lengths people will go to, just to defame Calendale!"

Capace

Builder
Reaction score
buy clubs for our guardsmen to beat up homophobes
Edmund smiles as he sits upon a shore, sipping on a cup of hot tea. "The world is left wondering why they were not purchased for previous leadership. The way they slandered the Counts of the realm...tsk tsk."

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
"Thys es the worst joke I have ever layd my eyes upon." Godwine stated blankly, as he tore the missive off the board and lit it on fire with his Salamandra sword, reducing the parchment to blackened ash.

STBNL

VIP
Reaction score
Username
STBNL
Siegfried caught word of the honor duel that has been challenged recently. "Against the young King? I've never heard such an idiot in years!"

Lionfiles

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Lionfiles
Character Name
Katerina Dragić
Discord
Lionfiles#1273
Katerina blinks, quite in shock of this man’s bravery.

Mister_Gavin

Reaction score
Erwin Helbrecht Jäger looked at the posted missive and said the following:

"S
omeone aught to teach the young men of today that there are easier roads to suicide."

Last edited:
OP
Darken

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
The poster declares that the next month of the 38th of A.C, The duel is to be held. (OOC: A time will be planned with Hercules).

Reaction score
Casien is handed the message quite late, perking a brow. "Brave fucker. It'll be quite the tale if he wins." He says, folding the missive up and depositing it into his desk.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum