A Ransom Note to the Isilros

Bounty Poster

Reaction score
[!] There were multiple posters nailed around Aellen. [!]
[!] Directly on the Poster would be an accurate drawing of Raeliana Isilros and a person with a blade along with her being binded [!]
(OOC: You can act like you do not believe this because It's just a drawing).
1612490024806.png

To the Isilros Family;

I, and my fella have your elfess, raeliana isilros.
We will spare the life of the poor elfess for the mere' price of...

2,000 Silver Coins. (20 Gold Coins).

If anyone tries to go for the search for the young elfess, expect her head to be given as a gift to the isilros.
Do not try to come for us, you pay the debts or you lose a family member.

If you are going to pay the ransom money, we demand you do not bring anyone. Be unarmed, otherwise Your Elfess is
dead. Write down your name on the poster within' the mentioning of bringing the coins.

You have some time left, otherwise the elfess will be tortured to death the old fashion way.

(OOC: I will know your discord, no need to provide it).
(OOC: The capture has started at 3:00 A.M GMT+1, 9:00 PM EST).

Last edited:

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Vorion Isilros, leader of the house Guard saw her earlier that day and didn't believe she was captured to his knowledge.
"We can ignore this poster, the drawing is clearly fake. Keep your money in your pockets and stay inside."

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Looks At the poster and grimaced clenching his teeth. "This isnt right!! Why!!!!!" He shouted for all to hear before pulling a quill from his pocket and drawing a stylish moustache upon her face. He'd then move down the poster and proceed to fix the authors many grammatical errors. "There. Fixed it."

Violet

Reaction score
Username
j_essii1
Character Name
Violet A. Reykian
Discord
j_ess1#2034
Violet sighed, she took a good look to the poster. Shaking her head in dismay, "Absolutely ridiculous.. I already told her to stop drinking.. Wait.." Upon seeing the mustache, she took out a quill from her small satchel and proceeded to draw a halo above her head. “Compliments the mustache..” She’d then turn on her heel, to plot something or sort.

Reaction score
Username
ZekeEllie
Character Name
Dagny Reinhart Gudridr
Beralt would have walked by the poster as he screeched making his usual boar sounds when he smells something rather nasty to his keen sense of smell, Looking over to the poster he looked at it laughing knowingly Raeliana has the bad habit of drinking too much at times, He would sniff the poster as he made a face of disgust it smelt like rotten eggs to him the scent of danger to him he would bolt screeching his boar sounds alarmingly. "REE REEE RREEEEEEEE"

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal of Apollyon
Discord
Snavier#4444
The Omen's face grew bitter in disgust, gripping the poster in pain and disappointment as he stared blankly at the drawing.
"Bastards, I shall turn them into Apollyon flesh. ."

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Alliennas
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Strolling around Aellen with her husband and two twins, Lephilia comes across one of the posters. Her expression saddens as the elfess looked to Aedrin, offering the baby boy, Elred, from her arms for him to hold "These times never end.." She sighed, removing a piece of thin charcoal from her uniform's pocket to write down her name onto the poster

Last edited:

Dairsad

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Dairsad
Character Name
Owen Grenan
Discord
Dairsad#3517
Strolling around Aellen with her husband and two twins, Lephilia comes across one of the posters. Her expression saddens as the elfess looked to Aedrin, offering the baby boy, Elred, from her arms for him to hold "These times never end.." She sighed, removing a piece of thin charcoal from her uniform's pocket to write down her name onto the poster
Aedrin took Elred in his arms, carefully shielding both of the twins in his protective embrace as he looked upon Lephilia and the poster, an expression of worry taking over his face "I shall hope that they end. If not now then at least soon.. May Mayir safely guide her home, I couldn't bare to lose family. Not now" He spoke to his wife, sharing her thoughts and worries on the matter.

Mochax+

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Mochax_
Discord
Mochax_#1601
Monica would shake her head at the poster, She'd grab it before ripping it and shoving it into her pocket. "Raeliana, What are we going to do with you. Seriously i swear you are always in these sticky situations!" Monica sighed before wondering off back to the Tarven.

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Josh walked around Aellen noticing a poster while drinking his apple juice "Well that's something isn't it?" He said as he put his sword in his sheath behind his back "Alright time to look for my friend."

Last edited:

Siranja

Reaction score
Username
Siranja
Character Name
Raeliana V. Isilros
Discord
Siranja ☾#6399
Raeliana Valerie Isilros had simply continued to sit where she had been placed, the elfess having been binded with ropes, thus making her unable to leave/move.

55-555900_flower-divider-png-floral-turquoise-pink-watercolor-bouquet.png

However, as soon as her capturer had left, the elfess began to sing out of pure boredom.
And after several minutes of singing..

"93 Bottles of beer on the wall-"
"RAE?!"

Raeliana had been found by Josh Griffinthorn and Monica Mendoza and was soon to be taken back to Aellen with no severe injuries or any of the sort.

OP
Bounty Poster

Bounty Poster

Reaction score
The capturer who had kidnapped, binded, and blindfolded Raeliana Isilros would go back to the tower she was originally in. Finding out she was gone, He had seen the note inside the tower.
When he had realized that someone found Raeliana, He yelled in rage.
He swore to find this person who had found Raeliana Isilros whether It be his last second doing it.

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Remilia Emane Isilros would have been coming back from a farming trip, cleaning off her Iron hoe within her hands as she spots the poster. It'd take her a second glance to notice that it was one of her half-sisters. She'd let out a sigh as she pocketed the Iron hoe. "Better start to lock up not only my stuff but myself, people are getting stolen more and more each day. Be safe sister, I'd like to meet you." She would have not known that she had been found and returned. It's hard to keep track of so many siblings.
Medieval Gif 2.gif

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!
Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!
Going Live in a few moments! First day stream!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrizzlyBear6254