Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Penned upon the 16th of the Bloodmoon
41 A.C.

Somewhere around the 30th of After Calamity, A fight broke out along with a trial set upon a former criminal known as I.C.A. Many years have passed after the unnecessary event that was caused by me which was the cause of such a loss of both my vision and hand. I have been very limited upon nations and would like to have a second chance in the nation once again for peace it is. A meeting is offered by me, I.C.A for agreements on unbanishment. I have already dealt with the consequences of my past crimes.

Signed on the 41th of After Calamity.
I.C.A, Vanity.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain couldn't help but laugh over the parchment frequently yelping in pain as he plucked ghoul claws from his thigh. "Ha! A new leaf my ass! Ouch!"

Brokenhelix

Reaction score
Username
Brokenhelix
Character Name
Jayce Des'Nox
Discord
Brokenhelix#1471
"Some dogs don't learn new tricks." the Justicar would mutter before incinerating the document in his grip

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ