Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
[!]
A Proclamation would be posted all throughout the major cities of Enarion, posted every open notice board, wall, and even trees.

1602957040198.png

A New Alliance

Ever since the undead infested the empty halls of Ordheim, they have continued to amass an army much larger than any single nations, raiding the ancient tombs of fallen soldiers and rising their corpses from the graves, enslaving them to fight. In response, the mortal nations of Enarion have banded together, combining their armies and resources in hopes of combating the undead threat and returning peace to our lands. However, for every mortal soldier added to the the armies of the living, the undead can raise ten to join their cause, their hordes growing day by day, with every fallen mortal finding a place amongst their ranks.

The Undead wish to claim all that is living, but we forget that there are others whom are also threatened by their presence, ones that share Enarion with us and long for a better future. While we may call them monsters, many of them have basic levels of intelligence, going so far as to create their own communities and governments within themselves, such as goblin clans, or giant tribes. The Great One and his armies seek to take all of Enarion for themselves, and their threat is not limited to only the mortal races, as every creature will soon be consumed by the decay that the undead bring.

With this in mind, a small party of adventurers lead by Gnorf took up the guild quest known as 'King of Words', and managed to help solve a feud that a local goblin tribe was facing, the tribe itself having been split in half as the two sides conflicted with one another. Gnorf and his party managed to solve their issue, uniting their tribe as a whole once more, and after having earned the tribe's respect, recruited them into fighting alongside the mortal races against the undead, showing them how the undead threatened their very existence, alongside the existence of Enarion as a whole.

For the first time in recorded history, both Mortal and Monster are now fighting side by side.

With this decree, the goblins that reside within the Elven Warcamp outside of Valora, or identify as part of the goblin clan "The Crooked Bucket" are under The Aellen Kingdom's protection, and are to be treated as equals as they fight to protect their home as we do. If they are harmed, or disrespected, the punishment will be as if it was one of our own soldiers, as they have chosen to go against the history of torment and conflict with mortals and put their lives on the line so that future generations might have a home within Enarion.

There are many years of bad blood between the mortal races and the goblins, with posts on the adventurer's guild allowing monster hunters to kill them for sport, and multiple territorial battles between settlers and goblins whom attempted to lay claim to lands that fledgling settlements had already been built upon. There is no denying of this fact, however, we must learn to understand that like ourselves, not every goblin is the exact same, as every one, like ourselves, is unique. Many mortals have done similar, if not worse things than the goblins, yet we know that we should not hate an entire race of our fellow man, simply because one of them went against us, and this should be no different for the goblins.

And perhaps with time, we shall learn to re-evaluate what it means to be a Mortal.

Signed,
- Gnorf

[!]
The Royal Insignia of a Kraken would be here.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
[Head Steward] [ArchDruid] Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448
Aelrie blinked upon hearing this news, as she thought it was best to keep this on the down low. "May Annumara be with them if the undead go for the heads." She stated as she handed the missive to Mythri (@Mythri_Studio)

Mythri_Studio

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
Upon sitting within the grass before the sacred tree of Annumara Mythri E. Melodine would be picking random blades of grass as she seemed to be lost in thought. It wasn't until Aelrie (@Kaii) had handed her the missive that she'd finally tuned into what she'd been saying. Upon reading the words written on the parchment Mythri E. Melodine would bite the inside of her cheek with a scrunched up nose. "Aye. May Annumara protect us within these dreadful years, and may we protect our kin. For the hope of our better tomorrow." Mythri E. Melodine would then preceded to rise from the evergreen grass. Brushing off the bristles of hair that'd fall on her dress.

Discord: Mythri_Studio#7500
IGN: Mythri_Studio

Characters: Mythri E. Melodine & Unknown.
"Everybody wants to rule the world"

Medieval Gif.gif

Spoiler I saw blue vent.

Regulus

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Regulus610
Character Name
Sirius Adler Shadow / Regulus Rinker / Cygnus Apollo
Discord
Regulus#2155
Sirius chuckled as he read the proclamation, “Ah guess when realleh did manage teh convince HamSlicer n’ Kettle Slinger.. quite teh team weh were.. t’is shall be quite teh battle wit’ teh undead!”

Antiman111

Reaction score
Were Octavian Plow to see this, thing he cannot do as he is on voyage, he would be very happy as his adopted son is a Goblin. Goblins are smart beautiful creatures that deserve a place in society

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Tom Shadow would receive this news from his Ranger.."Well let's not tell them about Gary locked in that cage" He walks over into the Palace in Rheynland looking at the globin, his Rangers caught years ago

2020-09-29_19.40.12.png

Shikeg0

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Lixis shrugged “as long as they don’t hold me back from killing wraiths they are fine.”

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay
can i apply to be loved by my parents

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scp 049