A needed Goodbye

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
A genuine guy who I have a lot of respect for. I remember when he told me his age and I couldn't believe it due to how mature he acted, so props to him for having the self control and said maturity to take a step away from Minecraft rp to pursue his future.

Definitely one of the most competent mods, and was excellent in moderating the wars of the server. I think he has revolutionised how moderators will function and respond to different scenarios and this will stick for a long time, good job on your longevity and I wish you luck in the future outside of rp👏

BluSensei

Application
Reaction score
Username
BluSensei
Character Name
Garrik Wysacan
Discord
BluSensei#8449
I am going to miss you bro! You helped me a lot and taught me a lot. I wish you the best in life fam!

Ttsim

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
Marsh... u were amazing. Don't forget that u will always be amazing.

Good luck with whatever you've got in store in the future!

Cardiovascular

Builder
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Torla Alviss
Discord
Cardio#3404
Wow, well we go way back and have the best convos so this is hard to take in. You'll be missed, and I promise not to tell anyone about the thing. Cheerio Mash o7

SWEETIELYRA

Reaction score
Username
Xelayed
Character Name
Elnalari Isilros
Discord
Xela#2900
Bye marsh.. I’ll say this again here.. it was a nice two months that I knew you, I’ll really miss you even though we didn’t get along the best.. You were super fun and honestly I’ll miss everything that happened..

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
p.s. can you gimme some stuff so I can take over your metalsmithing? Would be epico ;) 🥰

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score
Without you, I wouldn't have this rod back! Even though you warned me earlier that week, I am highly grateful. I wish you a good journey throughout the rest of your life! <3

Hercules

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Hughbertimus
Discord
hughbie#1776
Take care, buddy. Unfortunate to see a competent figure in moderation go away, but there are far more important things to focus on.

Zeeen

VIP
Reaction score
Username
zinalily
Character Name
Nomad Nyehchiya, Zinovia de Retford, Lal'itani Yameiraa, Veura
Discord
zeeen#3502
Big ups g, take care of yourself <3

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Known Marsh since July, I joined the tor ascara military and this god managed to beat me with a fucking trackpad.
Aside from that, I will miss you marsh. I hope you play hypixel bc i am about to beat ur ass the next time i ever see u on mc. <3

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum