A letter to the Emir and the Grand Augur of the Five Divines

ChefDeuce

Reaction score
A piece of parchment would be nailed to the ceramic walls of the Qantari Cell, words would be written on the parchment.

As you can see, I no longer am rotting in this here cell, One of your 'oh so loyal' compatriots has opened the cage for me. While I amassed a ten gold bounty, it was soon stripped of me from that bastard Cyrus. To you Cyrus, you and that wretched horse of yours are soon, to be gone.
To the Emir of the Qantari people, I hope you know, that you will soon be finding bodies of your mangled family, and comrades, laying across the square of Qantar.

Last edited:

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
Cyrus reads the letter and speaks. "I'm not the head priest, they must be referring to a different cyrus!" Afterwhich he simply rides off on his speedy horse into the sunset.

Sixbyte

Reaction score
Username
Sixbyte
Character Name
Jeffery Ekene (Main)
Discord
glines#1476
Danan would struggle to read the letter.

Reaction score
Orlan Would read the letter his once gleeful face would turn sour. "Dammit, did he forget I was there? eh doesn't really matter to me, its just another 10 gold in my pocket

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
A woman in dirt stained leather, hardly warmed by a thin cloak of wool, lets off a dry laugh.
"Little do they know, all of Cyrus' family is already dead."

guapstar

VIP
Reaction score
Ishmael wonders how this man sent the letter so quickly before his recapture

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pyromaster