Application
Reaction score
Username
bruhelena
Character Name
Elysia | Floria | Davina
Discord
elenaa#7721
[!] A missive would be scribbled with handwriting, littered with scribbly handwriting.

“To the realm of Enarion,

I write this letter to plead the Queen of Aellen to submit and vassalize under the Kingdom of Calendale. She has committed a great crime by insulting the King of Calendale, and now all of my friends and family are paying with their lives. The army of Calendale is too strong, and we cannot beat them. If the Queen knows what is good for her, she should surrender, before we are all dead. Please, spare my mother, father, and family before the Queen’s mistakes kill them.

SIGNED,

A concerned subject.”

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
The Aellen Tavern's manager, Cain, took a long hard look at the letter and spat on it in her small collective of drunk, merry friends, drawing all sorts of childish things on the letter. The masked lady, draped in her burgundy robes and belled jewels, would then take a parchment from the noticeboard and flip it backwards, writing on it's backside.

"So shall we die for our liberty, as our military is not of strength, our booze certainly is- and with drunken love for our queen we shall fight till no drop of wine, ale or absinthe remains"

as per character, right after this note, the sybarite would continue on her many nights of camping and drinking alike.

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
Bakkar Bronzebeard wraps his battered sausage in the missive, not wanting it to get coal-dust or other sooty dirts from its placement in his pocket. Brunchtime had just ended and lunchtime had yet to rear its midday head, the porky treat remaining safe for another meal.

With the pork dripping used to fry the snack transferring some of the ink onto the beer-batter coat of his delicious treat, he later endeavours to read it aloud, beginning from just under where he had just bitten.

"All dead... queen's mirstakes. Ah dunnae muck wanttae eat oney them perlitical sausages. Turns bloodeh stomarch it does." He relents, folding the missive around his dinner and returning to the forge.

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Having seen previously what Calendale individuals have been doing, Kine exhales in a growl.

"Very smart - They can't prove a point by killing them, so instead they're forcing them to write missives." She exhaled, clearly disdainfully.

"Those poor elrazim."

OP
bruhelena

bruhelena

Application
Reaction score
Username
bruhelena
Character Name
Elysia | Floria | Davina
Discord
elenaa#7721
Davina A. Isilros would sit in her bedroom, crying and shaking in fear as she regretted her actions. For if she wasn't a stubborn child, and had listened to her cousin Dain, none of this would have happened..

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
"Another one?" Amelia Smith-Alsace receives a copy of the missive from a scribe as she lounged in her Albanian home. "No blood this time? Weak-willed Guard-men, not even drawing red. Or whatever Elves bleed" She replies to the content of the paper with a disappointing voice, crumpling it up and tossing the sheet into a dusty pile of papers.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
“This back and forth stuff is beginning to become rather- annoying.”
A elfess sighed, burning the missive in her forge as she was dissatisfied with the missive.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss