A letter of hope.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
[!] A letter was posted in the Aellen notice board, as well as being advertised and attached to almost all of the corners of Aellen.

A letter of hope.

1631722405161.png

(Credit here)
The sacred hollow

Dear citizens of Aellen,
As you have all heard, Calendale has chosen genocide, once again.
And while I wish we could change their mind,
what we need to do, is to prepare.
Unfortunately, blood will be spilled
by these Calendale humans, who kill just to kill.
They want bloodshed, they want to destroy us
and will we let them?

Of course not.
At least I won't.

Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best
for I write this letter, to send a request.
To all of Aellen citizens who can,
I am encouraging you, to fight.
Fight for your nation, fight for your home.
For this is a letter of union, a letter of hope.
If we hide and let them take our nation
the consequences will be much worse.

Long live Aellen.

Signed
Aaron Thundereye
Sorcerer
Citizen of Aellen

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
"The man who wants peace encourages bloodshed, what a sad attempt." The horseman said as it noticed the missive, tearing it off one of the regional boards and crumbling it.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Anthony Coalman rips a single copy of the missive off a nearby wall, grinning as he carries his mithril pickaxe to the Aellen mines, perhaps to steal their resources. He would mutter under his breath.

"Be careful now, your desperation is showing."

Dog

Reaction score
The olden wraith picked up the missive on his way out of the palace, his smouldering grey-hued eyes scrutinising the parchment; it was reminiscent of something he saw many years ago. As the sun gleamed onto the egregious, wrathful man, it drew no shadow. He knew of conflict, for it was surmised through his machination and manipulations, lies and deceit.

THERE IS NO HOPE IN THE TREES
THERE IS JOY IN THE WATERS
THERE IS NO FAITH IN THE SPIRITS

THE AGE OF HUMANITY BEGINS!
HAIL, TO ORMRASIR!
HAIL, TO VULAAK!
HAIL, TO GREATNESS!

One of many missives are scribbled over with these words above, likely from someone within the city walls.

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
"If thys es whatte the knife-ears ynterpret as a Morale boostyr - not evyn a twenti-one star General can rally th'ese people to Defend theyr HOME." The former Lord Marshal of Calendale ranted, as he read the stanza on his horse, as he rode to the crownland.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
A Elf.
Discord
woot#4467
The olden wraith picked up the missive on his way out of the palace, his smouldering grey-hued eyes scrutinising the parchment; it was reminiscent of something he saw many years ago. As the sun gleamed onto the egregious, wrathful man, it drew no shadow. He knew of conflict, for it was surmised through his machination and manipulations, lies and deceit.

THERE IS NO HOPE IN THE TREES
THERE IS JOY IN THE WATERS
THERE IS NO FAITH IN THE SPIRITS

THE AGE OF HUMANITY BEGINS!
HAIL, TO ORMRASIR!
HAIL, TO VULAAK!
HAIL, TO GREATNESS!

One of many missives are scribbled over with these words above, likely from someone within the city walls.

“Indeed there is hope in the waters!”
A water enthusiast chimed

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Guilt murmured and shook his head as the impending war was drawn closer and closer. Guilt chuckled before breaking into the coughing fit from the amount of rasping and clogging from his lungs would take over as he continued to giggle, his eyes set on the letter and he grabbed his ink, booklet and trusty quail pen and began writing himself.

Dear Aellen,

Please keep your walls and gates open for your appending demise and fall of the Nation that has killed more than freed.

Ya can be costed or ya can lose more than ya have stolen, pick your choices and suffer the consequences of your actions.
You beg, you plead, you surrender.
This will be your cost, this will be. . Your demise.

Guilt stared at it and merely tilted his head at the sight of the letter as he found it garbage, burning it and recycling the ink before placing his quail feather away with a sigh. He shook his head and continued writing drafts of the letters continuously and rapidly, this seemed to be going on for a while as the candle he was using as a source was slowly dimming to its halt, he decided to draft the message and make sure he had more writing before he removed his armor. Once done cleaning the armor, he placed it back on and ventured out his troubled residence and exhaled. He departed; Knowing that the demise the Elvish were facing, was their fault.

CptZ

Developer
Reaction score
Username
CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
Siara was on her way home to take a rest from her long shift on the gate house when she noticed this new letter on the board. She was smiling as she quickly read the letter but she grins when she reached the bottom.

"It's funny how he encourages people to aid us in this war when he himself doesn't. I haven't seen him train or let alone near the military district... I am starting to think that Siora's death was not the fault of Calendale... but the fault of this place..."

She would then quickly shake her head and slap her face.

"What on Earth am I saying?"

She would then go home and take a long sleep.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
A Elf.
Discord
woot#4467
Siara was on her way home to take a rest from her long shift on the gate house when she noticed this new letter on the board. She was smiling as she quickly read the letter but she grins when she reached the bottom.

"It's funny how he encourages people to aid us in this war when he himself doesn't. I haven't seen him train or let alone near the military district... I am starting to think that Siora's death was not the fault of Calendale... but the fault of this place..."

She would then quickly shake her head and slap her face.

"What on Earth am I saying?"

She would then go home and take a long sleep.
"Shut your mouth wench."
A male elf from Glarenydd would say to her, having heard her ranting on his way to the hollow.

OP
TheWizard0808
Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
It's funny how he encourages people to aid us in this war when he himself doesn't.
Aaron dabs, knowing farewell he has participated in most if not all raids B)

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6