A Hooking new Invention! Introducing the Galista.

Mythri_Studio

Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
ok.png

Throughout Taverns and Castles would be a piece of finely crafted parchment stained in ink.
If those within Enarion stopped to take a glance they would spot an artist's painting.
If you were to take yet another glance you would spot writing below the painting saying:

FRP-BRANDIN.jpg

[!]
A Painter's artwork on a Random Warrior at an undocumented Battle.

ok.png

Once you had taken a second glance below the painter's artwork you would see words slathered in ink saying:

Warriors, Fighters, Fathers and Mothers. Time has come to withdraw your blades and protect your kin against those who wish to plague Enarion.
Stand with us as we prepare to ride into battle for a better tomorrow, for the generations to come I ask that you read on. Silver has been known to make those who should have stayed dead align themselves back with nature, in which I mean silver is known to be toxic to the undead and Mithril is known to be an ore of great strength . Though through a recent communion with the great Dryad of Annumara I realize now how powerful this ore can be, "Mithril is a magical material and thus mithril weapons damage their spirit". I understand not everyone may understand nor trust the words of Annumara, that I as a druid may be more inclined to believe it than the average warrior. Though I hope with the example you see on the battlefield you will take up the knowledge that the Research Team of Aellen bestows upon you today. Without further ado...

ok.png

Hooking you in with Galista!

Fighters let me ask, what are you willing to lose? Are you willing to sacrifice yourself and everything you've worked for at the chance to capture and tear down a creature that walks Enarion to kill?
Perhaps a nobleman of honor would do so without a second thought. Perhaps some of you would arm yourself for the storm that's coming. No matter your response let the Researchers of Aellen turn the tides of you to be a true believer that we can pull through this. Let the Galista ride into battle with you. An invention inspired by the heart pumping powerful Ballista. Equipped with a silver grappling hook and a metal chain that is ready to hold down any creature of great size.

[OOC SPOILER]
1602377860810.png

[!]
A Inventor's Rough sketch of an Galista

ok.png

Signed:
Aristo Tanwen
[Researcher]
Inhale#0296

Owen Grenan
[Clinic Overseer]
Dairsad#3517

Eric Fisher
[Clinic Owner]
Panda_Bear#6881

Mythri E. Melodine
[Head of Research]
Mythri_Studio#7500

A special thank you to Regulus for overseeing the finger-breaking emotes of these creations!

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daquus