Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524

A Fresh Beginning
20210624_031831.png

cb3d729ea63b1ab9b559f653689e2d7b (1).png

20210624_031757.png

And so another chapter comes to an end. His majesty, king Elathion Dagre'sae, after many years of faithful service to the people, is setting aside the crown. His reign was one of prosperity and he never shied away from doing what was needed for the good of the people. We thank him immensely for his most dutiful work.

It is now the will of the Council of Elders that I, Lephilia Aria Isilros, take on the duties of Queen of Aellen. I accept the role bestowed on me, and will do my best to make my people proud.

From its beginning I have been a part of Aellen, alongside my family. During that time I have spent much of it caring for those in need, no matter where they came from. I endeavor to keep my hand extended to those in true need, but not to those who only take. Our very nature, our culture, is one that fosters growth. But in reaching for the stars we must never forget our roots.

20210624_031757.png

Come and join us in celebration of this new beginning. The ceremony will begin next year's, Season's Turn of 52 A.C. and shall be followed by further celebration of a ball within the kingdom. Near the end of the ball, a raffle will be drawn to choose two winners for a special, custom, prize. It'll be free to enter the raffle from the start of the ball, within the ballroom.

I do hope to see many of those I know well attend, as well as meeting new, and unfamiliar guests who arrive.
I will ask, if you would kindly accept, to join me in a waltz or two. I myself am quite fond of dancing, and will be accepting any invitations to do so as well.

Sunday 4th of July @ 3pm EST | 8pm BST
20210624_031820.png

The Kingdom of Aellen
All citizens of Aellen would find an invitation on their doorsteps as the morning light had shone through their windows.

As well, invitations were sent across the region, neatly folded and sealed with wax, to the following nations and their people:
Triumvirate Glarenydd
Kingdom of Calendale
Heiyeong Village
Hazdunn Hall
Emirate of Qantar

County of Promdor
Sincerely,
𝐿𝑒𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝐼𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓇𝑜𝓈
A BIG Thank you to @LeonFrostfire for helping me come up with a draft for the above post!

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Good Riddance, and an easier target." says the random man reading over the missive.

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Lucas Brodvek
Discord
garmidon#4917
As the sun rises upon the elf, Lucas would be looking at the city from his balcony while sipping a bottle of tea “To new beginnings” He would take a small sip as he smiled softly while thinking of a better future.

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Changed the time of the event an hour earlier

slimewife

VIP
Reaction score
Username
slimewife
Character Name
Ilyana Isilros
Discord
slime#2468
Ilyana had given her mother the largest of congratulations, reminding her constantly how proud she was, and how much she deserved the position. Saddened, of course, by Elathions leave, but overwhelmingly happy and hopeful for the future of Aellen.

Long live the Queen!

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos