CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
A Flame Burns Widely... Before Slowly... Dying... Out
1.jpg

(Credits)

Just as the rain stops, the body of Seo-joon drops dead on the ground with his face crashed beyond recognizable and his stomach pierced with two small holes.

"I tried my best"

Four words that escaped his lips as he breathes his last.
Moments of silence, loneliness, and emptiness filled the air before a sudden beam of life appeared before Seo-joon's soul.

1634100655358.png

Change Thanos into a slightly thinner body and this would be what Seo-joon is seing. (Credits: Marvel Avengers: Infinity War)

"Appa"

A single word that came from the light, the very word that puts the proud Seo-joon to his knees crying with his hands raised to his face level.

"Eun-ju?"

He asked as he continues to cry.
Memories of him and his adopted daughter clouded his mind. From that time where she meet her in the slumps up to the time where she said good bye... only not to return

As he muster the strength to stand, the light changed its form...

"Seo-joon?"

The figured called to him and thus he looked towards it once again only to reveal the figure of his fiance, Park Jun Kiharu.
Without a word, he quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you"

He uttered as he continues his sobbing. He would then open his eyes only to feel that the figure changed its form again.
This time its the form of his idol, Park Hyun-Soon

"I'm Sorry"

He whispered as he looks away, ready to finally take his long awaited rest.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Meanwhile...
1634101311024.png

The Fiery Smith's heat was extinguished.
The smell of iron being melted, gone.
The laughs and chatter of the family, gone.

The lively gaming house, gone.
OOC: I would like to thank everyone that roleplayed with this soul, specially @VoxyNoir who have helped me from the start.
This was my first ever roleplay character and I must say, despite the ups and downs (Both RP and OOC), I had a blast playing him
and I am really sad with my decision but as everything comes and goes, so is he.

And the part where Seo-joon saw some figures... those was all in his mind, deciding if he wants to return or not.

Twandhi

Reaction score
Life is but a mystery, and you see..
so is death... The water atronachs can finally rest after fighting the same man over and over again.....

OP
CptZ

CptZ

Developer
Reaction score
Username
CptZ
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Nelli | Siara
Discord
CptZ#6647
Life is but a mystery, and you see..
so is death... The water atronachs can finally rest after fighting the same man over and over again.....
OOC: I love the irony in this.

palescale

Reaction score
Username
palescale
Character Name
Ardreth Rohana
Discord
snuggles#6471
Park Ikuyo crashed to her knees, grief overwhelming her. One of her best friends was gone. She was too late... what if she could've saved him? Sick with grief, she watched the world turn to black as she went to sleep on the floor.

ephi

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Saliyhn; Marsaili; Raignheld; Ardamirys; Kianthys II; Alannia
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
From somewhere in Enarion, Park Sun-hi thinks of Seo-joon as she brews a fresh cup of tea, drinking it in the honor of her fallen clan member.

SaoBao

Application
Reaction score
Character Name
Park Mae
Discord
❥ Kiki ✧#1016
"I have spent many years with this kind Namji. ." Mae lets out a small sigh as she set down her cup of green tea. The woman pacing back and forth in her living room. "I will remember you, honor you. I will keep you close to my heart, Seo-joon. You were like a Heong to me. . My flowers and I already miss you dearly."

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Park Petro would feed Bella, the guard dog outside the Fiery Smith, drawing a deep breath. He gazed upon the cold coals, the warmth of the place come to a null. The gaming house, empty. The streets feeling oddly vacant. He brought a flask out to the shore, sitting on the bridge. "Seo-joon.." He would hum. "You were a dear friend of mine. It was an honor to work with you."
Two cups of steaming tea was poured, lofting one to the sky. "To a new chapter. May you rest well in death, Seo-joon." The cup was poured out to sea, an offer for his late companion.

Park Miyu would be wandering Heiyeong, her child-like footsteps meandering the paths and buildings. She peeked inside the gambling house, the fiery smith shop, just about everywhere she could think of. "Mistr Seo-joon?" Miyu would call out, concern growing. "But.. I can't be the biggest Warden supporter without the Warden leader..! Who's going to train me, Seo-joon?" The child fruitlessly asked the air. "Come back, jeu-sam.. we need you. I need you."

palescale

Reaction score
Username
palescale
Character Name
Ardreth Rohana
Discord
snuggles#6471
Park Petro would feed Bella, the guard dog outside the Fiery Smith, drawing a deep breath. He gazed upon the cold coals, the warmth of the place come to a null. The gaming house, empty. The streets feeling oddly vacant. He brought a flask out to the shore, sitting on the bridge. "Seo-joon.." He would hum. "You were a dear friend of mine. It was an honor to work with you."
Two cups of steaming tea was poured, lofting one to the sky. "To a new chapter. May you rest well in death, Seo-joon." The cup was poured out to sea, an offer for his late companion.

Park Miyu would be wandering Heiyeong, her child-like footsteps meandering the paths and buildings. She peeked inside the gambling house, the fiery smith shop, just about everywhere she could think of. "Mistr Seo-joon?" Miyu would call out, concern growing. "But.. I can't be the biggest Warden supporter without the Warden leader..! Who's going to train me, Seo-joon?" The child fruitlessly asked the air. "Come back, jeu-sam.. we need you. I need you."
((Nyomi don't make me cry))

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
Aaron would get the news of how Seo-Joon is now dead. How exactly? Who knows, maybe he was told, or maybe he simply found out on his own.
"I hope you find peace in whatever awaits after death..."
He said, giving a sigh, a minute of silence followed.

Yeeter54740

Reaction score
Park Agi-So sits on the outskirts of heiyeong smoking a pipe tears rolling down her face

Kateogfnugne

Reaction score
Username
LastFallenAngel
Character Name
Ammio, Clayia, MoonLight
A white haired female elf sat by the river as sunset hitted looking to the skies "I hope you resting well" she said shortly letting a tear drop "May you rest well and may this world remember the man you where.. A father, A friend, A lover, A master and most of all a wonderfull smith"

BaconMan54321

Reaction score
Ko would hear the news.. and he would sigh.. eating some fish "Looks like lady luck wasn't on your side this time.. I still won that game. Rest in peace, Seo-joon."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
she_must_be_gay