A Definitive Conclusion with The Aellen Circumstance

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
[!]
The parchment was covered slightly in dirt! and smelled quite strongly of carrots and rosedew! made in a farm somewhere, one would guess?

To all who wishes to be humoured by the state of my ‘treason’,

I take it upon myself to state I will no longer push against the accusations, as denying nor accepting such benefits me- i provided my evidence, my side; even the guard who punished me, Siara Lux, had admitted to the crimes made against me. Yet, the Council says, so the Council goes, I suppose.

In regards to the fate of me ‘being in balance’, i will say with ease; you and what force will take me? I will not show up to any trial for any laws I am not obligated to follow, nor for a crime supported by minor and/or false evidence. Even worse, I was already tried and punished for the offence the Council has mentioned (By aforementioned Siara Lux).

If you wish to give me an offence, banishment, so be it- i quite frankly do not mind, as you can see, i have no business in Aellen. However, be told that I will not heed to a trial, or any sort of physical, monetary and social reparations.

To think of the shame; Some lowly bar-wench is the most sought after criminal in the falling Aellen? What a nation.

I will say once, and not further again, I shall not involve myself, or further be involved in trivial, Aellenite matters. A greater purpose calls.

With whatever you scrap, you shall find your senses,

Cain.
1632222810986.png

Dog

Reaction score
An old prophet wandered the lands to another continent, ripping missive after missive ascertaining news on the Kingdom of Aellen. He momentarily halted in his tracks, brow aloft in confusion. "I see Aellen has done well for the first time. All bar-wenches are criminal."

Zirath agreed, continuing on his journey to his homeland, trailed by great wings overcasting overhead -- Yaen is with him. "I do agree." He answered to no-one in specific, cacophonous whispers continuing to converse with him in his head.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
Aaron reads the post, and even though he dislikes Cain, he can understand her.
"I wish you luck, for I believe you have done nothing."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6