Reaction score
Username
rekodile
Character Name
Meracahe
Discord
reko#7767
[!]
A message had been penned to adorn the Glarynnari notice board.
The ink was heavy and uncertain, signaling panic in their long, shaky strokes. A bird carried some similarly written letters across Enarion, but only to Hazduun, Aellen and Heiyeong.

[!]

~

HeALER OR PRIEST,
ALCHEMIST OR SCiENTIST,
BEAST-TAmER oR GENIUS

I ASK FoR YOUR HELP:
I AM GOING TO DiE BECAUSE OF MY oWN STUPIDITY
AND I AM GOING To CLAIM iNNOCENT LIVES WITH iT

HeLP ME FIND A CURE

PLEASE, FIND MERACAHe ViERAN!

Last edited:

gross

VIP
Reaction score
The rag donned infected one stared at the notice board, the newly added cry for help standing out to them like a sore thumb.
It seemed like the ailing regent had moved onto the following symptom.
The figure's hidden gaze turned outside Miruvor, towards the stables, the empty road, awaiting. Not right now.
Clearly, the withering regent could use some consolation, along with a good night's sleep. So, here the figure would remain.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
The Ranger would take the missive from the bird as he begins to read, his mind would race on the thoughts of what is plaguing that land. As he did he would head off to Glarenydd leaving a missive in the library of the one Lady Orel to find:

"A request has been sent, bring your herbal remedies and your librarian knowledge"

Signed Ranger Sceadu

JaneGold

Reaction score
Lady Orel would pick up the missive left for her in her library and carefully read it over, a hand would come up to rub her forehead tiredly as she spoke out loud.
“seems like it is time I give a helping hand.”
She gently placed the missive on a pile of old letters before preparing herself for a visit to a good friend.

STBNL

VIP
Reaction score
Username
STBNL
Mahogal remains anxious for the Regent's health. Knowing she did not have long to live with the disease she had obtained. He can hope for the greatest Enari or Velnari to come aid, ridding of such infection.

Artoria

VIP
Reaction score
The Chief Elder would have trouble reading the missive at first but one cannot hide the panic and fear that was bestowed upon the parchment. "I will try to send my best wishes to you regent.. with the aid of some medical supplies and a fine researcher."

FloraRp

Reaction score
Username
PinkDucky1
Character Name
Flora Urswick
Discord
Gage#8152
While on patrol the note grabbed her attention causing the Knight to pause and rip the paper from the notice board and skim over it, "Tch ' Yet another innocent to die by the hands of disease.. What a shame Cant do much but continue on i guess.. I hope you get well soon Lady Meracahe.. " She crumbled the paper up and stuffed it into her pocket and lifted her spear to continue on with her patrol

Awhoo

Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
This cat scoffs at the thought of not having nine lives!

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
A stone cat scoffs at the thought of not having infinite life!

OP
reko

reko

VIP
Reaction score
Username
rekodile
Character Name
Meracahe
Discord
reko#7767
The Regent stopped at the missive on the Glarynnari notice board after it had already faded from the weather. She could barely recognize the frantic handwriting as her own. The fact that the letters had begun to leak into one another and the paper was bulging with rot from the moisture likely did little to help the ailed woman's dignity.
She reached into her little pouch, procured something, and then her carry-on charcoal met the bumpy parchment. It crossed out her self-deprecating lines in unspoken shame.

Still, it was left up.
Behind her sunken, blurry eyes mulled a storm dominated by fear, guilt and anger, bitter like a meal that refused to rest in one's gut. The nearing deaths of the few she knew beyond greetings and work contracts were nearly as terrifying as her own, but selfish desperation had begun to creep up and overshadow the moments of clarity that had become rare. So, she grit her teeth and stood by for a moment longer, thinking, hoping for a miracle to extend its hand.

The ghoulish elf wandered back to the palace. These days, her pungent herbal brews and messy bed saw most of her attention.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6