A CITY RUN RED, THRICE

pkdon

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Eadwulf of Myrfeld

A CITY RUN RED, THRICE

The burning gaze of Mytra set upon the Elven city

But a year ago, did the Elfish kith of Aellen enter our courts uninvited, and though they had spat upon the culture of our people and our traditions, they were offered a pardon. An offer of salvation to rescue them from the degenerate plagues that would mean their ruin. Wolfwalkers, vampires, a spineless leadership versed only in inaction. Such kindnesses were refused, thus their impertinence was met with the sword. The orchestra of the Holmish bannermen sounded out in the holy realm of man, heading south with haste - the deafening march and horns of war.

As the host descended upon the Aellenite lands, the ivory towers of Ascara and its craven inhabitants trembled in fear, silenced by the bellows of the faithful. Then, the Holy Mother Mytra lay her gaze upon the heretics, and they were blinded by her radiance. With the elfish horde tormented, the soldiers of Calendale ascended their oh-so-high walls with ease, empowered by the will of the Divines. Panic struck the Aellenites like an arrow through the heart, forcing them to retreat to the confines of their library. The ill-witted commanders did not do their reading, for books serve no defense against steel.

The swords clashed, hatchets brought down upon their heads with the might of Usyl, only to reveal a lack of contents inside. Within mere minutes, the corpses of elves and the dogs they’d so eagerly protect littered their city- a feast of carrion for the vultures that encircled. The western brushes of steel had once more painted their city red, the canvas detailed with the mounds of loot. With the gear in tow, the men of the West returned joyously to their homes, erupting in cheer.

To the council of Tor Ascara - how many more must die for your ignorance?

SIGNED,

Last edited:

BluSensei

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Blubertimus
Character Name
Hanselt-Konstantin Siegfried Mannhardt
Discord
BluSensei#8449
"Such ease killing the elves. I feel as though some of their own men did not even show up for the fight. What a shame that the nation will soon end hopefully." *he would say as he continued to read his book in the nice shade in front of his house reading the news*

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Ay dihd nawt geht a mithril wohth me time in thaht riskeh fig't, but w'ot cahn Ay'say? Elves ahre weak enuff that ehven one mahn could defeat der entiah armeh." said Baby Bee as he added a few ears to his collections, His armour was a bloody mess.

Last edited:

Yeeter54740

Reaction score
Orlaith O'Lynch a new resident of promdor and the head of clann Hibernia reads the notice confused "Hm mus' been som type of battle do dem elves seem like good folk wen' ove' der da oder mont' ta have a drink o black stuff an seemed a nice place buh oi don' know all da details I shouln' be earwiggin" The ginger woman then went off to continue fishing

Last edited by a moderator:

Jentos

Builder
Reaction score
The fires howled from amidst the temple halls - they shuddered and they danced between the fingertips of the magician. He was nearly toppled as they clawed at the skies. All about the temple, it seemed the effigies sang in a chorus of stagnating voices. It seemed to the magi that they begged, begged for more blood. And beneath, in those places beneath the temple halls, it seemed there were the writhing crawls of a thousand things with many limbs. For a moment, the dead eyes of Jerom betrayed him, displaying for that briefest of moments, the living strand of fear.

LORDSTINGRAY

Reaction score
A man in a cloak looked at this in disgust.
"Ignorance? Saids the one who is, mark you're calender calendale, you've had you're run." The Man said before leaving, leaving the notice on the board, partially charred.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
A man in a cloak looked at this in disgust.
"Ignorance? Saids the one who is, mark you're calender calendale, you've had you're run." The Man said before leaving, leaving the notice on the board, partially charred.
Baby Bee would hear the cloaked man from a small distance, "Your." He would correct him as he was leaving.

Reaction score
Character Name
Leon | Ana
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
In a room made from comfortingly dark wood, some distance from Aellen, a copper haired woman reads over the news. "First my father's library has cultists attack it. Now this? At the one I helped make?" She lets out a sigh as she shakes her head, "Glad I don't have to clean it up... Yuck."

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
hectimere de retford flexes his lats like a frill-necked lizard in territorial display, thumbing his nose to the soldiers returning their "armour" that they needed to "protect themselves" from "elves" back to the armoury.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!
you will never get to hear an orc drum solo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss