A Call to Action.

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
[!]
The velnari chieftess calls to her people once again. Notices begin appearing all over both Zhul and enerion
The words are written as followed

In a state that most people would struggle to find on maps.

In a nation that has been so Isolated from the world.

It is time we show our face once again in retaliation to the events in the world.

It is time
for
Action

It is time
For the Pathfinders to reawaken.

Many will look at this missive im writing, and hear the words that I speak and merely shake their head in dismissal and walk away.

But I know you all see it. Enerion is riddled with corruption.. man and beast.. and soon it will spread to zhul If not.. well it already has.. It is inevitable.

So pick up the spear, Join me in the protection of zhul and its people
Become a pathfinder
This is not about Nex.. But the lands it inhabit

And if you do...

There will be generations Because of your sacrifice

Join the fight.

VoxyNoir

Reaction score
Username
VoxyNoir
Upon reading this missive, Tlahcolzi huffed out of a breath frustration before she got up from harden ground of the southern Valley of Zhul. "My time from meditation has come an end. I shall be returning soon if I must." The ancient Velnar glared towards the north with a sense of pride while gesturing her followers to pack up for their return. "I wonder what other attrocity has the foreign being has brought to our realm once more. Perhaps they should be reminded that they are guests here."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimeTime0