VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700

A painting of the Kaizen Household entrance.
1614052729943.png

[!]
Handwritten letters would be hung by the doors of all Enarion businesses, stamped with the Kaizen arms. When opening the letter, the following would be written:

To whom it may concern,
If you receive this letter, it is to signify an invitation. I am Is-Drabek Mayra, owner of Kaizen Treats and fiance’ to Kaizen and Co. Your business has been considered and accepted to join us for a gathering of owners per say. Simply arrive with the full anticipation of acquainting yourself alongside another business and perhaps even a new sales partner, and we cannot have a meeting without drinks! Of course that shall be provided. Either way, I do hope to see your presence.
Until we meet,
Is-Drabek Mayra

Personal Invitations were sent to the following:

K&A BAKERY
SENTIRSI AMATO SALOTTO
TRÀ HOA
AINE’S BAKERY
ROYAL DRAGIC PUBLISHING
MARIE TAILORING
THE ACADEMY OF TOR ASCARA

This event shall take place Sunday, Febuary 28th, at 2:30 EST. Located at the Kaizen Household, near the back gate.
You may still attend if you are not on this list. I am inviting ALL non-npc businesses to speak on possible enhancements to each business to better support each other. Please respond to this post if you are a owner. If you have any questions, please message me.

Last edited:

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
The Potion Seller is offended at his lack of personal invitation, but knows full well that the Elixir Family needs no personal invitation, or even one at all - they'll come anyways!

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score
The Archangler Ayllu feels betrayed - their Ayllu has proven well enough to populate the City through their buisness ventures. Whilst Archangler Lorenzo Duraz may not come, Archangler Keno Hakanuna shall attend anyways, hoping to secure himself a few friendships - platonic, not buisness ventures - when he arrives there.

Last edited:

Brokenhelix

Reaction score
Username
Brokenhelix
Character Name
Jayce Des'Nox
Discord
Brokenhelix#1471
Jayce clicks his tongue upon reading that his trading company was not given a more personal invitation.

"Bah, these businesses seem more along the lines of filling bellies and minds... but perhaps I ought to expand my horizons. I do need a few suppliers for fish oil and the like." he'd tone, tabbing the time and date down on his calendar before donning his apron again and returning to work.

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Nevrakis | Marsaili | Asami Haevathar | Marvaelynne Ienesta | Ih-Ovral Alicja
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Zetari Nevrakis, a professor of the Academy of Tor Ascara, plans to attend this call to business! But not without informing her coworkers, of course.

OP
Cubicita

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Discord
Cubicita#0700
The Potion Seller is offended at his lack of personal invitation, but knows full well that the Elixir Family needs no personal invitation, or even one at all - they'll come anyways!
A personal invitation would arrive a day later with a free cookie.

Pyrias

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Pyrias
Character Name
Becky Buckley | Melriel
Discord
Pyrias#0887
Passing by Trà Hoa as she ran her errands and daily tasks for the day, the invitation hung on the door caught her eye. Raising a brow towards its contents, she hummed to herself and carefully took it from where it hung. Neatly folding it up, she went off to add another errand to her list; she'd visit Yüying and ensure she saw the invitation as well.

Upon finding her, the southern lady of Heiyeong raises a question to her dear friend:
"Y'think we ought t' go t' it? Could be interestin' ah' reckon!"

@Aziee

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee
Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Yüying looks up from her farming, landing her gaze on Beckleh Buckleh. She'd clap her hands together, getting rid of the accumulated dirt on her hands. "I don't think it'll hurt!" She exclaimed, taking out the invitation to glance over the missive once more. "Perhaps this could bring more business?" She raised a slight question, rolling her shoulders in a shrug.

@Pyrias

Ryasaur

Reaction score
The news reporter gets offended they were not invited, before debating to herself if news reporting is a business or an organization.

OP
Cubicita

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Discord
Cubicita#0700
Alright. I am going to clear something up right quick because I have heard this multiple times. Stated in the emote and the spoiler, I state that I invite ALL businesses. The only reason I listed those specific businesses is because I found their forum post for their business/contacted NLs asking for their NON-NPC shops.. Apologies if I did not make that clear.

@Ryasaur @Sukitoru

OP
Cubicita

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Discord
Cubicita#0700
The news reporter gets offended they were not invited, before debating to herself if news reporting is a business or an organization.
A personal invitation would be sent alongside a free cookie.

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Alright. I am going to clear something up right quick because I have heard this multiple times. Stated in the emote and the spoiler, I state that I invite ALL businesses. The only reason I listed those specific businesses is because I found their forum post for their business/contacted NLs asking for their NON-NPC shops.. Apologies if I did not make that clear.

@Ryasaur @Sukitoru
NONO ITS OK IM MEMEING I DONT ACTUALLY CARE THAT MUCH —

I'm aware you invited all businesses, it's ok. I'm sorry i sounded genuinely angry LMAO

Luca

VIP
Reaction score
Kamira would look at this message in utter confusion "De hell? Did Viktor no' tell his fiance tha' ey am de manager of de food branch? De bakery es already associated wit' de company" She mutters under her breath before folding the paper and placing it in her pocket "Might as well attend an' correct her"

Siranja

Reaction score
Username
Siranja
Character Name
Raeliana V. Isilros
Discord
Siranja ☾#6399
Zetari Nevrakis, a professor of the Academy of Tor Ascara, plans to attend this call to business! But not without informing her coworkers, of course.

Raeliana Valerie Isilros, another professor at the Academy of Tor Ascara, sat behind her desk as she was currently being informed about this
'Call of Business', the elfess quirked a singular brow towards Zetari's direction before pondering to herself.

However, after hearing that drinks would be provided, it didn't take her too much thought to know that she'd definitely attend!
This could prove to be rather interesting, as it seemed.

TryaxReck

VIP
Reaction score
Jadec found it prudent that he too should attend, if for no other reason than to perhaps once more get into the merchant game. Was so long since he made some real money...

Violet

Reaction score
Username
j_essii1
Character Name
Violet A. Reykian
Discord
j_ess1#2034
Violet Aurora Daegwyn, the Head-Mistress at the Academy of Tor Ascara, had been sorting through paperwork.
Busying herself with the pile of books that lay on her desk. Upon Zetari's remark of a so called 'Call of Business', Vi peered over the books with
raised brows, "Schedule our appearances.. If you may.."

OP
Cubicita

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Discord
Cubicita#0700
UPDATE: This event is now postponed until further notice.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

How my vlachian fellas?
I have .50 cents and haven't eaten for 3 days, please answer my call for help.
frill wrote on God's profile.
250m backstroke champion at the enarion olympics

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Defy