A BOUNDLESS JOURNEY

cowmoonist

Reaction score

A letter to my sons, comrades-in-arms, wiccans...
Tomorrow I will depart from these miserable lands. A voice has stuck in my head ever since I returned from Aelfwine’s voyage two decades ago. It whispered my fate, and I have put it off far too long owing to my duties.
To Ceadda and Cena- you have overachieved my expectations, and I cannot be more proud than I already am. Before I take my leave I task the two of you, along with the Radcliffe brothers, to save the wiccan identity. There is no more Barwic, no more Cynethrymm. But the wiccan people must always persevere, always march on. Not many can claim to have such an exciting and illustrious journey as we did, and that alone is something to be prideful of. The future of the wiccans lie in the hands of those with burning passion, in those who uphold justice and honor, and in those who will not forget the history of their own people. I sincerely hope I have raised you to be such individuals. In any case I’ve no place in that future for I am too ingrained in the past- it is better if I do not involve myself.
To Edward and Henry- your father was a brother to me, and so I’ve come to see you as my own kin. Your achievements and leadership in the war has led us to absolute victory. It is beyond doubt that your father brightly smiles down upon you, as do I.
To all my comrades in arms, too many to name, we bathe in Mytra’s warmest rays, and we will feast in the eternal halls in the life hereafter. My heart pounds with pride at the thought that I have fought alongside the bravest, most blessed warriors of Usyl. Wherever your destiny lies, I implore you to never forget those that have fallen along the way. All men die twice, once at their last breath, and the second is the last time their name is mentioned.
My voyage westward is where I seek out my fate. I am hopeful the journey will be worthwhile. Of course the possibility that I do not find what I need exists; and in the worst case scenario, if I am doomed to perish at sea, I trust I will not be utterly unprepared to face my death. I have lived a satisfactory life, and experienced much of what a man like me could possibly desire. When my day comes there will be no regrets, no explanations, for the sun will always rise tomorrow.
And so when dawn breaks on a misty morning again, in heralding spring, the earliest birds shall perch upon the flowering branches and introduce their melodious songs. Accompanied by sweet tunes we will say our farewells to forever, and offer each other the final gesture of camaraderie. Our joy will be dreams, and those dreams soon to become a mere figment of our infinite imagination. Fearing nothing, we move on with souvenirs of our heydays. With each paddle stroke comes a reminiscence of the past, fragrant of glory, of triumph, of all the feats we’ve achieved in the name of Mytra. A gentle tailwind carries my vessel, easing the burden of rowing. Floating through the calm waters I am ignorant of our ever-growing distance, almost blissful as I shed off what responsibility I’ve had left. Much to my anticipation the wind stops and the sail droops momentarily— a cruel reminder. I look over my shoulder only to see blurred memories shrouded by the fading mist, the last vestiges becoming nothing in a blink of an eye.
As you should always, I will keep my chin high and press on down the path that shall lead to our reunion, if there ever is one.

Hold fast, my Wiccas.
Lidmann Cooke

house_cooke - Copy.png

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
"Hoo haa." Kine lowly spoke as she read a copy of someone else's missive, knowing Lidmann as a good wiccan.

SinaasAppelke

Reaction score
Character Name
Finn Moore
Discord
Sinaasappel#8598
The Last Wiccan
3 AC - 34 AC
There's still about three of us left!! :(

Finn had recently reunited with Father Lucas, another of the first Wiccans. Finding another gave him hope and happiness in his old age. Together they thought it their purpose to find the remaining Wiccans.

This news broke the old Wiccan's heart. Finn had realized that with age the people you once knew start disappearing one after another, but that didn't take away the grief he felt. Lidmann had been an inspiration to Finn throughout his entire life. He could only respect his decision. He would pray to the skies above:
"Farewell, brave Lidmann, may you journey the golden fields above forever more. Mytra be kind upon your spirit. And if you can, tell Stormi, Jeremiah and the others I miss them."

He remembered the last visit Tom, Lidmann and himself took to honour the fallen of Barwic. Lidmann started this annual tradition of journeying to the homelands, leaving flowers and drinking Barwic Brew. Finn now realizes that Lidmann will be among those that are honoured, and the people taking part have lost yet another.

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
"May the seas be kind to you, fellow Wiccan." Godwine said with his hands folded behind his back as he looked out to the West sea from Westholm's harbor.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum