3Euphoria3
Character Name
Isadora Reykian
Discord
Euphoria#5655
MC Username: 4Euphoria4 / 3Euphoria3

DiscordTag: Euphoria#5655

Timezone: PST

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? I've done many builds for people including custom buildings specifically medieval being one of my strongest build styles. I've been building for myself + custom builds for servers for several years and I'm very adaptive to specific build styles weather it be modern, fantasy, medieval ect. I can very easily as well adapt and educate myself on styles I'm not familiar with, being very open to do so!

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? I've done many custom mountain builds that require terraforming, such as many of the builds in the back and side parts of Valora's nation. Although working on large flat areas isn't my strong suit, its not something that I am unable to do.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: I've done a lot of research into the World Edit commands and have most of the commands memorized from previous builds. VoxelSniper I won't lie I have yet to use, although I'm willing to put in the time and effort to get myself familiar with the commands on my own time.

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? I tend to be very proficient with my buildings, I don't like to leave things unfinished or imperfect I strive to make every build to the best of my ability and can work easily with others on build projects. I'm very fast at building being able to build things and change them around with ease, building a majority of the Valora housing shown in my screenshots within a day. I am currently a junior in high school so I do have to spend some hours out of my day doing school however I'm in online programs that are flexible to my time.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AX_bvyZL8a0675ZYbeuePP1F8d3P-GY5h8X3RIoDPPs/edit

ephi

Application
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
+1 very hardworking and dedicated, literally built like half of valora’s housing in one day... they’re very efficient when it comes to time and i think they’d be a wonderful addition :)

Alphycat

Reaction score
Username
Alphycat
Character Name
Zuriel Reykian-Akishino Daegwyn Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
jamesss#0145
+1 Euphoria has been my closest friend on FRP ever since I first got addicted to it. They're amazing people to be around and can literally talk about anything with you. They have transitioned from being one of my FRP friends to easily being one of my best friends. I have just sat back and watched them build most of the houses in Valora and they did it in such a quick time, building multiple houses in a day as it would take me multiple days or even a week at least. They show dedication to this server as I have never seen from anyone else. They can both do exterior and interior building insanely well like it makes me question if they're truly human as they say. They'd be nothing less than a great addition to the build team. Hope you get it <3

Muffins29

Reaction score
Username
Muffins29
Character Name
Nyx Amakiir and Yserine Galandale
Discord
Muffins#1753
+1 I feel like their application speaks for itself. They literally built like 90% of Valora and would be the perfect addition to the team :)))

strawberry_acai

Reaction score
+1
Euphoria is such an amazing friend, I can trust her with anything. She is extremely hardworking and devoted. From watching her build in such a short period of time, and making her builds look fantastic, I can honestly say she would be a great addition to the Build Team with her devoted time and effort she puts towards FRP.

Simba

Administrator
Reaction score
Denied
Unfortunately, you do not meet our criteria at the moment. However, don't be discouraged! Keep practicing your builds and re-apply in the near future! We hope to see you soon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD wrote on Lionfiles's profile.
shouldnt u have the nation leader role on the forums....
"Thanks suki" "you're welcome"
4CD
hello frp i need fish, respond asap...
4CD
when will shizai return...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeuroHexis